Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Urgentl Needs The Service Of A Professional Printer To Mange Printing Press - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgentl Needs The Service Of A Professional Printer To Mange Printing Press (717 Views)

Bread Nylon Printing : Contact Lk Stead Prints For Your Unique Packaging. / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgentl Needs The Service Of A Professional Printer To Mange Printing Press by MICHEAL346(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
The service of an expert printer with many years experience is required for immediate employment.

Applicant must live in Lagos around or two bus stop or less away from Iyana Ipaja or Ikeja, with a very attractive incentive.

If you are interested. You can contact me on 08089682718 so that i can help you in securing the deal...

Yes, finalluy your job search is over. So what are you waiting for when you can take this opportunity and be somebody that is managing and in charge of a Printing press.
Note: this is not an agent neither is it the owner of the printing press, but i can assure you, if you believe along with me, then you can be the right person. This is just my way of contributing to the society because i am also a Graphics Designer.

Call me on: 0 8 0 8 9 6 8 2 7 1 8
Re: Urgentl Needs The Service Of A Professional Printer To Mange Printing Press by MICHEAL346(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
still needed

(1) (Reply)

MTN Business Call Assistant / How To Use The High Wear-resistant Sandblasting Rubber Hose / Urgently Needed, Old Lamborghin And Old Ferrari To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.