Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. (22665 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by softMarket(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
H
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by basilo102: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
If Buhari was in Nigeria, Ogbe would never say these things. Bubu's burial should be announced soon. Meanwhile apologies not accepted until the herdsmen are arrested and made to face the law

4 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by ShootToKill: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
When are they apologizing to yorubas for killing Oba afonja and putting emirates on their land. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by seguno2: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is it apology alone that is needed?
Have the Fulani herdsmen (from Libya, according to our sick president) being arrested and tried in court?

3 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Emycord:
no there is connect dont be ridiculous

Just like Ibom connection.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Minirakiza: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
*Fake government!!! *Hopeless government!!! *Useless government!!! *Foolish government!!! *Selfish government!!! *Unprofitable government!!!
please am getting tired help me continue from here....
*we care for ourselves government!!! * I love my family alone government!!!
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by winj3: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lai Mohammed, where is the fo0l?
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
That's a dumbass move. Apologising after hundreds have been killed?!

What will your stupid apology solve?

Buhari and his minions have failed in that aspect. If you can't protect the lives of ALL citizens irrespective of tribe or religion then you have no business in government at all.

No Fulani herdsman has been caught, non tried, and non jailed. And here you are giving us some weak-assed lame apology. Thunder fire that apology dia. angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Axelrod(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
It just seems this FG is different from the one some three weeks ago!
Person wen want work go work!
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Ranchhoddas: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is FG now[b] consigliere[/b] for Fulani herdsmen ...Something is not right about this jare ,Audu ogbeh is apologising on behalf of them while Elrufai pays them .
A consigliere is an adviser and not a spokeman...I believe your name should be Salman Rushdie and not that thing up there.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
All these tells are campaign. Is it now they attacked
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by freeze001(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
The herdsmen are represented by the FG.

sarrki:
Why the FG ?

Why not the fulani herdsmen

Why not the association

Something is not right here

There is a disconnect

2 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by arsenal33: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
nku5:
Nonsense. Apology when herdsmen that massacred people in Nimbo and other places are still walking free.

We still dont like APC in the South East Dazzol!

you can keep your PDP.
Let them loot what is left of the SE economy
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by TheVictorious(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is actually a good development. Is there anything that this administration does that you guys won't cry foul about?
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by SalamRushdie: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
A consigliere is an adviser and not a spokeman...I believe your name should be Salman Rushdie and not that thing up there.

How many times would I tell you that my moniker has nothing to do with Salman ..how many times ooooo.. Oga Consigliere is an advisor to a criminal organization whose JD also includes dispute resolution within the group or between the group and a third party ... Oga if you don't know the context in which I have used my words and moniker better ask instead of trying to correct me
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by jinxet2000: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
We are tired of this modality. it is taking too long. We now need Fadality may be he could be fast enough.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is this man trying to instigate the South East so that they cry their nonsense foul?
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Raintaker(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How many times would I tell you that my moniker has nothing to do with Salman ..how many times ooooo.. Oga Consigliere is an advisor to a criminal organization whose JD also includes dispute resolution within the group or between the group and a third party ... Oga if you don't know the context in which I have used my words and moniker better ask instead of trying to correct me
cheesy
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by NaijaEfcc: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
Why the FG ?

Why not the association

There is a disconnect
Hehehehhe the zombie infection is washing out small small!!! Hehehehehe
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by blazer234: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is a patriot

An elder statesman

Yes, osinbajo is a patriot.

How come your baba was too blind to offer this apology? How come this apology only came after your baba has become a vegetable? You are only fooling yourself here, Mr parrot.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Ranchhoddas: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am asking you now. Oya tell me.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by HonabFaj(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:
Why the FG ?

Why not the association

There is a disconnect

Because its there right to protect the lives and properties of the citizens
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by guychidile: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
hmm,I see .,then is there any compensation for the families of death people,and farmers their livestock's and plants were destroyed..?
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by ceejay80s(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na for town hall meeting dem come apologize? They are not serious, they should apologize on national TV news....backyard apology na fake, shebi na aboooki?
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by basadenet: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is possible because of VP Oshibajo.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Celsony: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
That is not enough to just issue an apology. Is that how you will keep apologising when ever herdsmen attack? We need to see some punishment and prison sentence before we take this government serious or else....
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by cejaypriesty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is a patriot
An elder statesman

You must be laughing at ur comment right now

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Celsony: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:
If Buhari was in Nigeria, Ogbe would never say these things. Bubu's burial should be announced soon. Meanwhile apologies not accepted until the herdsmen are arrested and made to face the law

You are right. They are taking us for a ride while the herdsmen walk the street freely.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by Allsouls: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Any apology with out persecution of the perpetrators and compensating the victims is not accepted, its as simple as ABCD.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by DonCortino: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
freeze001:
The herdsmen are represented by the FG.

I have been noticing ur quotes of late, I must admit u are very intelligent! Keep it up.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by DonCortino: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
TheVictorious:
This is actually a good development. Is there anything that this administration does that you guys won't cry foul about?

Only if they do the right thing at the right time.
Re: FG Apologises To South-east For Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. by whizcartel(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
F. G, Una Dey mad!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's Infamous Dictators… And How They Met Their Violent Ends / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspects Construction Of Houses In Jigawa / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.