Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Winning Ways - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning Ways (805 Views)

AC Milan And The New Gattuso Are Back With Their Winning Ways. / Manchester United Return To Winning Ways At Everton / MIKEL OBI SINGS The Nigerian Super Eagles Are Back To Winning Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning Ways by easypredict: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
The difference between the results you get from whatever you do in life and mine is just the strategy adopted. Football prediction is here to stay and remains one of the easiest ways to make real, cool ,and stress-free money on a daily basis. So many have lost heavily using try and error method while a few keeps smiling daily looking forward to the next days games. You are one the lucky ones to be reading this tread because from today, you will start counting your gains.
WHY YOU HAVE BEEN LOOSING:
(1)Greed: Outside football, greed will kill you in virtually any other aspect of lives endeavor. Can someone win #50million with #100? my answer is yes. But when and how often? my answer is I don't know.
MY PROPOSAL:
#4,000(daily) x 7 = #28,000( depending on staking ability)
For 4 weeks, it will #28,000 x 4 =#112,000 stress-free even if you don't have other things you are doing at the moment, you can comfortably pay-up your bills with this.
(2) Fixed Matches: sometimes you know the team you are staking on but you don't know know the match has been sold out. You don't know fixed matches but we do. All that you are after is small small odds. 1point something, when there are 2points winning matches consistently. Information is power. Now you have it what are you going to do with it?
NB: someone told you about this tread, share it with your friends too especially those that have lost using the wrong strategy.
1)Al Hilal Riyadh vs Al Rayyan sc= 1-5goals
2)Lotte vs Dortmund= 2-5
3)Juventus vs Napoli= 1-5goals
4)Estori vs Benfica= 2
total odd= 2.30 x4000(stake)
TODAY'S UPDATE:
1)rijeka vs osijek = 12
2)real madrid vs las palmas =1
3)inverness vs celtic =12
4)man city vs huddersfield =1
5)Niort vs PSG =2
6)HJK vs Hifk =1
Total odd= 2.05 x 4,000 =#8,200. Enjoy!
Please remove Basel vs Zurich is tomorrow game, there was a mix-up. Thnx

2 Likes

Re: Winning Ways by Trippledee(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Reserve my comment for now
Re: Winning Ways by sundido: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
easypredict:
The difference between the results you get from whatever you do in life and mine is just the strategy adopted. Football prediction is here to stay and remains one of the easiest ways to make real, cool ,and stress-free money on a daily basis. So many have lost heavily using try and error method while a few keeps smiling daily looking forward to the next days games. You are one the lucky ones to be reading this tread because from today, you will start counting your gains.
(1)Greed: Outside football, greed will kill you in virtually any other aspect of lives endeavor. Can someone win #50million with #100? my answer is yes. But when and how often? my answer is I don't know.
MY PROPOSAL:
For 4 weeks, it will #28,000 x 4 =#112,000 stress-free even if you don't have other things you are doing at the moment, you can comfortably pay-up your bills with this.
(2) Fixed Matches: sometimes you know the team you are staking on but you don't know know the match has been sold out. You don't know fixed matches but we do. All that you are after is small small odds. 1point something, when there are 2points winning matches consistently. Information is power. Now you have it what are you going to do with it?
NB: someone told you about this tread, share it with your friends too especially those that have lost using the wrong strategy.
2)Lotte vs Dortmund= 2-5
4)Estori vs Benfica= 2
the game played, would have made #9,800 with 4k if not that they postponed Dortmund match. Easypredict post todays own pls. I will appreciate if u can b posting them ealy
Re: Winning Ways by easypredict: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
easypredict:
MY PROPOSAL:
2)Lotte vs Dortmund= 2-5
4)Estori vs Benfica= 2
Happy new month all,
Today's prediction 01/03/2017
1)Basel vs fc zurich =1x
5)Niort vs PSG =2
[quote author=easypredict post=54140726]The difference between the results you get from whatever you do in life and mine is just the strategy adopted. Football prediction is here to stay and remains one of the easiest ways to make real, cool ,and stress-free money on a daily basis. So many have lost heavily using try and error method while a few keeps smiling daily looking forward to the next days games. You are one the lucky ones to be reading this tread because from today, you will start counting your gains.
MY PROPOSAL:
2)Lotte vs Dortmund= 2-5
4)Estori vs Benfica= 2
TODAY'S UPDATE:
1)rijeka vs osijek = 12
5)Niort vs PSG =2
6)HJK vs Hifk =1
Please remove Basel vs Zurich is tomorrow game, there was a mix-up. Thnx
1) Dinamo kiev vs Olympik Donesk= 1
2) Cork city vs Galway= 1
3) Arbaa vs Mascra= x2
Total odd=2.46 x 4000= #9,800
Re: Winning Ways by dy4life: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=easypredict post=54165455][/quote]can u create a WhatsApp group or u drop ur digits B4 mode remove ur topic

1 Like

Re: Winning Ways by sure2(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Another great game tonight !!!

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected Bribes From Super Eagles Player, Eagles Coach Reveals / 5odd Pay After Win / Odion Ighalo Meets ‘money Man’ Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.