Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan (747 Views)

Why Can't Bini, Urhobo, Ikwerre, Isoko, Esan, Afemai Be Seen As One? / History Of Esan People Of Edo State / Esan People Are Not Igbo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan by martha89: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Monkeydeychop's is from another tribe using another tribe to get attention, what a coward. . The guy has many nairaland identification.
Re: Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan by Monkeydeychop: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
martha89:
Monkeydeychop's is from another tribe using another tribe to get attention, what a coward. . The guy has many nairaland identification.

Ok
Re: Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan by martha89: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Too many jobless people on nairaland, dont you guys ever get tired of this tribal nonsense and now they are dragging another tribe that dont have time....
Re: Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan by Monkeydeychop: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
martha89:
Too many jobless people on nairaland, dont you guys ever get tired of this tribal nonsense and now they are dragging another tribe that dont have time....

They are invading our state and they have the nerves to disrespect us and you want me to let that slide. Show your tribalism like the Yorubas are doing. #EdoExit

I don't want to argue with you please. Just know what I'm saying is due to the action taken by the Igbo people and this is my reaction.

1 Like

Re: Monkeydeychop's Is Not An Esan by ehikwe22: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
He is not even Bini. He was not born and bred in Edo States. He can't speak good Edo. He doesn't know anything about Edo and her people. I've had some encounter with him before.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Yahoo Boys? Oya Come And Have Sense / England is Happy With You Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby To Ooni / Eyo O (a Tribute To The Eyo Masquerade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.