Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Secret Forex Trading Tutorials! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Forex Trading Tutorials! (464 Views)

Please How Reliable Is FXTM Forex Trading Company In Nigeria / Content Writing. Graphics Design. Forex Trading Mentorship Programs / Defending FOREX Trading. A Golden Goose With A Bad Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Forex Trading Tutorials! by michalemoorey: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
If former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney wins the Republican nomination will lose to Barack Obama in the general election. Here is a very important point to remember folks. The information that I have tried (and for the most part failed) to share with conservatives is Mitt Romney's record as governor. I've been called a Mormon Ultimate Profit Solution Review bigot, among other things, I am dedicated to pursuing and defending the truth wherever that may lead. And if that means I have to receive hate mail because I am sharing unpleasant yet realistic news, then so bet it.

I make a political prediction below based on my analysis of each state's voting history, demographics, and to a lesser degree, some polling information. Of course predictions are shaky at best, especially in the political arena, but I'm confident with my electoral vote count conclusion below.

Here is a guarantee: if Romney wins the nomination you can be sure that the Obama/Chicago Political Machine will expose everything about Romney's record while Governor of Massachusetts, of course with the help of the mainstream media (MSM). When stalwart conservative Romney supporters see his record was that of a liberal, they well be quite disappointed.

And believe this too, they will vet the Mormon religion in a way we wished they had vetted Obama's Pastor Jeremiah Wright. And the MSM and liberal blog sites will be self-inoculated from religious bigotry charges, a vaccination they do not offer to conservative media outlets.

http://www.nomorefakereviews.com/ultimate-profit-solution-review/

The bottom line is this: Romney is going to get creamed in the press, on the stump, and in the debates. And you are going to see the type of journalistic objectivity from the likes of the New York Times, Washington Post, the big three news networks, and CNN for which we have been clamoring. Romney's record as governor is so blatantly liberal the MSM will not have to attack Romney, they will simply report his record.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Young Lady!!! / I Need A Bag Of Potassium Hydroxide / Celebrity Gist Blog With Over 30K Facebook Page Likes, Earning $113/mo Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.