Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him (4161 Views)

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / See What Osinbajo Did That Crashed The Dollar & Exposed Buhari's 'cluelessness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by Jesusloveyou: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
blazer234:

Forget it. Buhari instructed nothing
even if they show you the video of how your sister was rape.
You wil stil say is a lie.
I dont know what i do again concerning ipods.
They have turn every truth to lie, and every lie to truth.
Just look at,
Osinbajo said buhari instructed him, and you are here behaving as oga of liepods

1 Like

Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by 989900: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
Average Twitter user is smarter than an average Nairalander.

This thread just confirms that, same post was on Twitter with accompanying intelligent comments
Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by blazer234: 3:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
even if they show you the video of how your sister was rape.
You wil stil say is a lie.
I dont know what i do again concerning ipods.
They have turn every truth to lie, and every lie to truth.
Just look at,
Osinbajo said buhari instructed him, and you are here behaving as oga of liepods

I'm sure if they show you video of how Buhari cursed your idiotic father with the spirit of insanity, you will still be shouting sai baba like the cursed fool that you are.
Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by coolscott(m): 4:08am On Mar 01, 2017
obailala:
And what exactly is pathetic about a boss asking his deputy to carry out some national duties? undecided

Smh for the reasoning of some folks.
He is in fact trying to give p. Buhari the credit for what he is doing, as a team player. The OP's position feels nonsensical
Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by Womanitarian(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Very hard for a typical Ibo man to be diplomatic.....To them everything na gra gra gra undecided
Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by obailala(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2017
coolscott:

He is in fact trying to give p. Buhari the credit for what he is doing, as a team player. The OP's position feels nonsensical
It was already on the news even before Buhari travelled that the VP was going to go on a tour of the Niger-Delta; the first leg of the tour even started when Buhari was still around. SO why does anyone actually think the president isn't aware of the visits?
Re: Check What Osinbajo Said And You'd Feel Sorry For Him by Ovamboland(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
pazienza:

Lol. This one is pained. Ndo

Which one is causing you pain most that your leaders partnered with aboki or that 3 millón souls of your brethren was used to appease aboki fury?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba / Nigeria Economy Will Collapse, If Igbo's Returns Home - Reno Omokri / Evidence That People Already Know This Country Is Heading For A Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.