Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc (3985 Views)

Sharp 2004 Honda Odyssey For Sale @ 850k asking In Phc / Fresh Toks 2013 Toyota Camry For Sale @ 3.8m Asking In abuja / (Abuja)Mean Machine! Sharp Tokunbo 2006 Ford MUSTANG... Asking Price: ₦3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by mcok28(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
400k for a ford mustang! Bovi suppose con learn comedy from you. happy sales my brother.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by tolulope855(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
searchng4love:

Fair enough and standard.

Searchng4love, What is not good is not good. this things you do is not good! You're not buying don't derail. The op is on a serious business and you're making jest of his business. YOU CANT STAND ONE ON ONE WITH MOST PEOPLE AND TRY THIS THINGS YOU DO HERE LIVE! PLEASE WATCH IT.

Y'all saying 400, 500k. I PRAY GOD WILL NOT MAKE JEST OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU CANT BUY, IF YOU MUST TALK, THEN SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE AND SUPPORTIVE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by searchng4love: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shut ur trap and quote others... why my mentions am i the only one pricing the car appropriately... get a life or get lost. aproko, eke is my hobby. who made you a judge? wastrel.
Now I have noticed ur miserable existence quit my mentions. Do something with ur data...like the scraps u are advertising.

tolulope855:

Searchng4love, What is not good is not good. this things you do is not good! You're not buying don't derail. The op is on a serious business and you're making jest of his business. YOU CANT STAND ONE ON ONE WITH MOST PEOPLE AND TRY THIS THINGS YOU DO HERE LIVE! PLEASE WATCH IT.

Y'all saying 400, 500k. I PRAY GOD WILL NOT MAKE JEST OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU CANT BUY, IF YOU MUST TALK, THEN SAY SOMETHING REASONABLE AND SUPPORTIVE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by tolulope855(m): 12:59am On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:
Shut ur trap and quote others... why my mentions am i the only one pricing the car appropriately... get a life or get lost. aproko, eke is my hobby. who made you a judge? wastrel.
Now I have noticed ur miserable existence quit my mentions. Do something with ur data...like the scraps u are advertising.

All this for me? What is bad is bad. Thank you, God bless.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by searchng4love: 6:05am On Mar 08, 2017
tolulope855:

Once again shut up. You lose your sense of proportion just because we're on the same eforum. What gives you the right to make yourself a judge? You overrate yourself. And quit dragging the name of God in the mud or calling his name in vain hypocrite.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by Kjnwancaro: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2017
tolulope855:

I guess you don't know that guy cause if you did you'd actually not waste your time trying to correct him. he's a born looser with many other failed monikers but stuck to this one. He has an awful reputition on this forum from trying to drag people down to his deteriorating intelligence to pricing cars ridiculously so I would suggest you take his advise and use your data for something better.

2 Likes

Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by searchng4love: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

I guess you don't know that guy cause if you did you'd actually not waste your time trying to correct him. he's a born looser with many other failed monikers but stuck to this one. He has an awful reputition on this forum from trying to drag people down to his deteriorating intelligence to pricing cars ridiculously so I would suggest you take his advise and use your data for something better.
Coming from a wastrel like you... Interesting times indeed.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by tolulope855(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Thank you sir. I'll do just that.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by searchng4love: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2017
tolulope855:

Thank you sir. I'll do just that.
Obviously you have delusional grandiosity and schizophrenic tendencies at work.... But let me remind you in case amnesia has set in.... I was minding my business. What brought you to my mentions? Ask yourself that, it may do your health a lot of good. Mind your own business.
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2017
I reserve my comment for all these people pricing my ride 400,500, whatever , I've decided to use my silent weapon to fight them, they're only show the category of people they fall into, cant talk to them or answer them coz they're not my class, I don't blame them that's what they can afford, it's a free would, talk is cheap. Please leave me to sell my ride, or are u on a mission, anyway God is in charge here, continue n see what happens to ahead, don't say I didn't warn you, nothing just happens
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by Kjnwancaro: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:

Mr man did I quote you or mention your man? Your father is a wastrel

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by Kjnwancaro: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
_
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:

you're a FOOL!!
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Moderators some people are over due for band here, they won't allow me sell my ride, anyway ride is still available
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Available
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Clean ride
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Still available
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lovely ride
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by OROZ(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Available
Re: Ford Mustang Sports Car For Sale @ 1.5m Asking In Phc by Jbcmotive(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

MDX 03 Used With 3 Row Seat For Sale@ 900k / Sold!!!Registered Lexus ES330 05:1.3m. / 2015 Model Toyota Prado V6 Engine Used Bought Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.