Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! (1211 Views)

Mobile App Developer Wanted / IOS Mobile App Developer Wanted / I Need An Android App Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by engrtao: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone.
I am starting up a company and part of my services will require home deliveries. For the sake of protecting my business plan i will not give all the details. However anyone who can develop an APP groundnut sales can also tweek the APP to work for tomato sales.

HERE'S PART OF THE REQUIREMENT.

1. Ability for realtime geolocation (Google Maps)

The use case of the above is to be able to track the current location of drivers. Also when a consumer calls in, we want to be able to locate which delivery personnel is closet to the caller. Thus allowing us to assign the delivery task to the driver.
Obviously, to know the customer's geolocation we will have a database of customers where fields such as "Long/Latt" will be stored as well.

2. The other things are very minor that i could personally do using PHP. (Keeping and maintaining records)

So basically, the consumer/customer doesn't need to have the APP. However it would be a plus for the tech savvy consumers to request service/delivery using the APP. If this is going to be too much then they can just call and if they are old customers we can geolocate them using their data on our record. If a new customer then that will require a manual location method.

Other functions like "Share and get a discount in your next order" could also be a plus to quickly grow the business.
Maybe a function to remind a user like "Hello, we estimate your product to exhaust on 25th of march - 30th of march" This obviously will be based on the user's consumption frequency.

Each delivery personnel will be equipped with a Tablet with the APP fully installed.

Any individual/entity that wants to engage in the project must be ready to work with me as i know a little bit of programming(Well just basic PHP and Javascript plus tiny HMTL). What i mean is, i know how stuff works even though i may not actually be able to make them work myself. Hence when implementing any feature i can be very resourceful and i can even suggest a method.

This is just a brief of the use case. The business will run in Benin City for now and maybe an expansion later on.

Anyone who is interested should first quote what it will cost and how long it will take. Then he/she/they should drop their contact information and i will give you a call.

NOTE: If there are limitations from what i have described that will make this project technically un-achievable do let me know so i can re-plan. the APP.
Any question(s) is/are welcomed as well.

Thanks.
Engr. T. A. O
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by jamb20s: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
engrtao:
Hello everyone.
I am starting up a company and part of my services will require home deliveries. For the sake of protecting my business plan i will not give all the details. However anyone who can develop an APP groundnut sales can also tweek the APP to work for tomato sales.

The use case of the above is to be able to track the current location of drivers. Also when a consumer calls in, we want to be able to locate which delivery personnel is closet to the caller. Thus allowing us to assign the delivery task to the driver.
Obviously, to know the customer's geolocation we will have a database of customers where fields such as "Long/Latt" will be stored as well.

2. The other things are very minor that i could personally do using PHP. (Keeping and maintaining records)

So basically, the consumer/customer doesn't need to have the APP. However it would be a plus for the tech savvy consumers to request service/delivery using the APP. If this is going to be too much then they can just call and if they are old customers we can geolocate them using their data on our record. If a new customer then that will require a manual location method.

Other functions like "Share and get a discount in your next order" could also be a plus to quickly grow the business.
Maybe a function to remind a user like "Hello, we estimate your product to exhaust on 25th of march - 30th of march" This obviously will be based on the user's consumption frequency.

Each delivery personnel will be equipped with a Tablet with the APP fully installed.

Any individual/entity that wants to engage in the project must be ready to work with me as i know a little bit of programming(Well just basic PHP and Javascript plus tiny HMTL). What i mean is, i know how stuff works even though i may not actually be able to make them work myself. Hence when implementing any feature i can be very resourceful and i can even suggest a method.

This is just a brief of the use case. The business will run in Benin City for now and maybe an expansion later on.

Anyone who is interested should first quote what it will cost and how long it will take. Then he/she/they should drop their contact information and i will give you a call.

NOTE: If there are limitations from what i have described that will make this project technically un-achievable do let me know so i can re-plan. the APP.

Thanks.
Engr. T. A. O

90k 4 weeks

Whatsapp : 07063945876

TrimmyTech : https://github.com/trimmytech/projects
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by engrtao: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
jamb20s:

90k 4 weeks

Cool, 90k?
Are you sure you read the entire specs ?
I thought it will be more than that.
I will give you a call in a bit and listen, i can pay more if you need to get other team members to work together with.
I want it to have a graphical interface where delivery can be monitored by both consumer and admin. Something similar to UBER.
I will call you right away though.
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by engrtao: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
jamb20s:

90k 4 weeks

I tried accessing your Youtube Video downloader app without success.
I wanted to see the quality of the work. Any link i can check ?
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by vicsrael: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
engrtao:
Hello everyone.

Thanks.
Engr. T. A. O
I can build the app for you, I have samples of previous job but I can't take 90k contact me if you interested on 08130687861
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by seunthomas: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Send me a PM.

I may charge up to 3-5 times the opening bid for the backend,api and mobile apps.

PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME. IF YOU CANT AFFORD SIMPLY IGNORE.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting...
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by jamb20s: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
engrtao:

I tried accessing your Youtube Video downloader app without success.
I wanted to see the quality of the work. Any link i can check ?

I actually took the web back end offline due to upgrade.......

if you can contact me, I can send you the existing one screenshot (still in development).....

regarding the price, I think you will have to contact me so we can talk better and agree on a good price b.......
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by 0luwatope(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2017
jamb20s:

90k 4 weeks

that your voting apk is it offline demo or online? what about that mobile cbt?
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by jamb20s: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
0luwatope:
that your voting apk is it offline demo or online? what about that mobile cbt?

The voting apk is online and working perfectly .......

The mobile cbt is offline nd also working perfectly too
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by 0luwatope(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2017
jamb20s:

The voting apk is online and working perfectly .......

The mobile cbt is offline nd also working perfectly too

Do you rilli know Agbeniga Musefiu Oyebamiji? i saw that youtube link and remembered him, he wrote one sms sending snippet for me years back
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by jamb20s: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2017
0luwatope:
Do you rilli know Agbeniga Musefiu Oyebamiji? i saw that youtube link and remembered him, he wrote one sms sending snippet for me years back

lol , I am Agbeniga Musefiu Oyebamiji cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by OTRebirth: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2017
jamb20s:

lol , I am Agbeniga Musefiu Oyebamiji cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nice one bro, I just downloaded that cbt app and it's cool, I am 0luwaTope this is my second account, mean it's been a long time oh, u Don become papa for this game sha.. ....... That SMS snippet I was talking about, actually one hardeewarlee sold it for 700naira and later found out you wrote it. Na wa oh
Re: WANTED: Mobile APP Developer!! by jamb20s: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
OTRebirth:

Nice one bro, I just downloaded that cbt app and it's cool, I am 0luwaTope this is my second account, mean it's been a long time oh, u Don become papa for this game sha.. ....... That SMS snippet I was talking about, actually one hardeewarlee sold it for 700naira and later found out you wrote it. Na wa oh

Smile , that guy , ehnnn !!!!!Nice to meet u tho smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Digital Media Marketing, 100% Strong Practical Training / Who Can Help Me With Exacly This Kind Of Website / Part Time $3/hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.