Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Mobile APP Developers WANTED!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mobile APP Developers WANTED!!! (360 Views)

Google Confirms Private Emails Read By App Developers / Google’s Heads-up Notice For App Developers / Recruiting Mobile And Web App Developers For A Startup In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile APP Developers WANTED!!! by engrtao: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone.
I am starting up a company and part of my services will require home deliveries. For the sake of protecting my business plan i will not give all the details. However anyone who can develop an APP groundnut sales can also tweek the APP to work for tomato sales.

HERE'S PART OF THE REQUIREMENT.

1. Ability for realtime geolocation (Google Maps)

The use case of the above is to be able to track the current location of drivers. Also when a consumer calls in, we want to be able to locate which delivery personnel is closet to the caller. Thus allowing us to assign the delivery task to the driver.
Obviously, to know the customer's geolocation we will have a database of customers where fields such as "Long/Latt" will be stored as well.

2. The other things are very minor that i could personally do using PHP. (Keeping and maintaining records)

So basically, the consumer/customer doesn't need to have the APP. However it would be a plus for the tech savvy consumers to request service/delivery using the APP. If this is going to be too much then they can just call and if they are old customers we can geolocate them using their data on our record. If a new customer then that will require a manual location method.

Other functions like "Share and get a discount in your next order" could also be a plus to quickly grow the business.
Maybe a function to remind a user like "Hello, we estimate your product to exhaust on 25th of march - 30th of march" This obviously will be based on the user's consumption frequency.

Each delivery personnel will be equipped with a Tablet with the APP fully installed.

Any individual/entity that wants to engage in the project must be ready to work with me as i know a little bit of programming(Well just basic PHP and Javascript plus tiny HMTL). What i mean is, i know how stuff works even though i may not actually be able to make them work myself. Hence when implementing any feature i can be very resourceful and i can even suggest a method.

This is just a brief of the use case. The business will run in Benin City for now and maybe an expansion later on.

Anyone who is interested should first quote what it will cost and how long it will take. Then he/she/they should drop their contact information and i will give you a call.

NOTE: If there are limitations from what i have described that will make this project technically un-achievable do let me know so i can re-plan. the APP.
Any question(s) is/are welcomed as well.

Thanks.
Engr. T. A. O
Re: Mobile APP Developers WANTED!!! by simiolu1(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2017
You've said too much already. But you didn't specify which type of app developers you want.

Android? iOS? React native? Ionic?

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of Solar Impulse / Google Plans To Cover Our Earth With 1000 Satellites For The Internet / Express Wi-fi By Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.