Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

____Can Trade For These People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ____Can Trade For These People (959 Views)

Do You Know What These People Want To Buy? / Learn How To Trade For A Living And Consistent Profit On Your Tradet / Who Among These People Should Be Attended To 1st In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

____Can Trade For These People by coolscott(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
kissForex Traders are needed to manage forex accounts.
You are required to produce only 50 pips per week.
A percentage of the profits you make will be yours.
An army of 33 marketers is already engaged in attracting investments.
Total amount of funds targeted = N300,000,000 by august 31st this year
More updates coming up shortly.

A DD of not more than 20 pips (during the course of the week) is accepted but net profits for the week must reach
the 50-pip mark.

Once you have reached the 50-pip mark, you can celebrate your week as will be considered to have fulfilled his obligations for the week and will be paid N500,000 for the week.

Note: A DD of more than 20 pips during the course of the week will not be accepted.

You will be trading small accounts but will be paid N500,000 per week nonetheless every time you hit the 50-pip mark.
Successfully hitting the 50-pip mark over 4 consecutive weeks gives earns you an end of month bonus of N450k

So the question is...

Do you know how to trade?

If you can, please send your CV plus the history to a live account that is at least 1 month old to forexaccounts@paynation.org
Phone: 08054835557
That will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: ____Can Trade For These People by coolscott(m): 5:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: ____Can Trade For These People by kingviny: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolscott:

DD are measured in percentage. Are you talking of 20% draw down?

How about if I introduce you to a Russian professional trader who has been making consistent profit for the past 25 months, worst month so far is 11% and he has made over 20% several times too. An aggressive target can lead to early crash. Consistent returns and moderate promises to investors are the keys to succeeding in this business.

As you are thinking of big funds to manage, you cannot afford to take risk on people's capital. Use a world class trader and make your investors happy before you can then use your own funds to test out local traders. Consistency is the key. Few weeks of success cannot be compared with years of success, habits takes time to sink in.

We can partner together because I am thinking of doing what you are also about to do.

My broker and trader are solid, what I need is the team to grow this competence. The only effort needed is marketing, and your plan in that regard is ok.

25 months consistent profit record is an easy sell to investors.
You can whatsapp me on 08109946200 if interested.

1 Like

Re: ____Can Trade For These People by coolscott(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
kingviny:

DD are measured in percentage. Are you talking of 20% draw down?

How about if I introduce you to a Russian professional trader who has been making consistent profit for the past 25 months, worst month so far is 11% and he has made over 20% several times too. An aggressive target can lead to early crash. Consistent returns and moderate promises to investors are the keys to succeeding in this business.

As you are thinking of big funds to manage, you cannot afford to take risk on people's capital. Use a world class trader and make your investors happy before you can then use your own funds to test out local traders. Consistency is the key. Few weeks of success cannot be compared with years of success, habits takes time to sink in.

We can partner together because I am thinking of doing what you are also about to do.

My broker and trader are solid, what I need is the team to grow this competence. The only effort needed is marketing, and your plan in that regard is ok.

25 months consistent profit record is an easy sell to investors.
You can whatsapp me on 08109946200 if interested.

I actually know it is measured in percentages but I choose to call it out in pips here because I have a specific lot size to equity ratio I want my traders to work with.
With what I have in mind, any trade that closes in a 10-pip negative will take away only 1% of the account, resulting in a 1% DD

I will call you shortly on whatsapp.
Re: ____Can Trade For These People by kingviny: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolscott:

I actually know it is measured in percentages but I choose to call it out in pips here because I have a specific lot size to equity ratio I want my traders to work with.
With what I have in mind, any trade that closes in a 10-pip negative will take away only 1% of the account, resulting in a 1% DD

I will call you shortly on whatsapp.

In other words:-

Lot/equity ratio = 1:1000

weekly loss ceilling = 2% of capital (20 pips)

Weekly gain target = 5% or more (50 pips)

Hmmn, the stop loss will be too tight. Anyways, expecting your call.

(1) (Reply)

Feature Your Small Business Articles On Entrepreneurship.com.ng / Quality Delivery In Land & Building Is Our Perority At Yinkpraise Nig Ltd. / 9/11 Truck Is Needed For Transporting Goods From Ibadan To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.