Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,071 members, 7,832,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Mr. And Mrs. Sarah - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. And Mrs. Sarah (643 Views)

Mr. And Mrs Oshiomole Honeymoon In Brazil / Mr And Mrs Akpos / Mr And Mrs World; Check Out This; The Most Beautiful World Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. And Mrs. Sarah by ozalogbo: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
There was this couple in warri. Armed robbers burst into their home one night. One of the armed robbers looked at the man and shouted, 'What is your name?' Fearfully, the man said, 'My name is David.' Then the armed robber exclaimed, 'What! the same name with one of the police officers that shot one of our men? Lie down. You don die finish!' The armed robber turned to the woman and shouted, 'What is your name?' Trembling, the woman pleaded, 'Please, dont kill me. Please My name is Sarah. 'Oh, lucky woman,' the armed robber said slowly. 'The same name with my mother.' Then the armed robber turned to the man again and said, 'What did you say is that your name again?' The man sprang up and said, 'No, people usually call us Mr. and Mrs. Sarah o!'
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Sarah by studio43(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2009
Stale, Stop trying
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Sarah by bydot1(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2009
Nt bad, smiley
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Sarah by Bbeee: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2009
lool, u try jare
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Sarah by tanimz(f): 2:39am On Dec 14, 2009
lolmaorotfl!!

(1) (Reply)

Guessing Game / The Wise Blonde / Turning Around Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.