Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa (22387 Views)

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Babysho(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
People are expecting too much from Johnny Drille o.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by enemmo(f): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
jonnayo:
Congratulations my name sake. I could remember some years ago how you entertained me with your good music after you came out victorious in 2013 edition of MTN project firm. Your songs were amazing, as you made both my days and nights in the lodge and our PPA great. The entire world is looking forward to hearing your music at every nooks and crannies. Once again congratulations Johnny Drille.

Victorious Ke?

Someone that came 10th.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by martineverest(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
He's talented though What's hs real name
john ighodaro
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
The guy is good. He just needs more African touch to his beats that's all.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Luvdk(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
martineverest:
john ighodaro
10x
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
seeing him been signed by Don Jazzy made me download three of his songs today and I'm not disappointed.. he sings melodiously,gentle and foreign imbibed tunes... kudos to him for another milestone achievement.. he is gonna rock NAIJA RNB space... Johnny Drille..
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Griffon(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Damn it! Good move Don baba.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by tex25: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yep I can agree, the dude is tight
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
ELShehzad:
The guy's good... I fell in luv with him(No Homo) when I heard the Final 'outro' track in Vector's "Lafiaji" Album, HERE(outro) ft Johnny Drille.. De chorus carried by Johnny is so cool, sounds sweet and interesting
me too
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by SantiRAMBO: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
ELShehzad:
Check ma first comment on this thread... Mehn, I luv the guy's voice.. I'm a lover of rap, Vector's die-hard fan.. In Vector's latest album "Lafiaji", he featured Johnny Drille. first I thought he was a foreign artiste until I check'd well... The guy's good
The knife wey man make na him de slaughter man
Do u know i fell like ROMEO did for JULIET
LAFIAJI IS A BIG ARMY
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Davidolives(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
I and my siblings already discovered this guy since project fame I can say that year of project fame contestants were just too good infact they ate the best set of contestants project fame ever produced the rest na trash
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
I just hope they dont force him to sing "kpangolo" songs..
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by ELShehzad: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
SantiRAMBO:

The knife wey man make na him de slaughter man
Do u know i fell like ROMEO did for JULIET
LAFIAJI IS A BIG ARMY
"No auto-tune buh ma voice is sinful effect"... Baba I hail, ur head dey dia... "LAFIAJI" its a Red and White

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by 3plecz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Movement Ent

Finally out

* BORN STUNNA Freestyle plus free beat*
By*Stunnaboi*

Download d song and the beat, kill the beat
produced by _Stunnaboi
ND send it back to me on whatsapp 08032623357

Or make a video of urself killing the beat with #bornstunna and tag @ama_stunna_boi on IG

The best among the entry will get a free production and also a feature on my next track

Download link for the beat

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/b68f3249

Download link for the freestyle

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a85ae135

Entery close on the 20th of March

Pls Rebroadcast nd show sum love...support d
#BSmovement#ubetablivdat#moremoneymorefame#wetakingover
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by haulforte123: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by danthamccoy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
illuminaty:
I belive d signing of POE to mavins somehow went under the radar....poe will come good in mavis esp being the 1st rap artist under the label...poe's wordplay is phenomenon
Bruh, my very thoughts. I saw Poe was signed on twitter but since then it's been all Johnny Drille and DNA.
Really happy for Poe and Drille. I've never listened to DNA though.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by jonnayo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
enemmo:

Victorious Ke?

Someone that came 10th.

I believe he is making tremendous impacts than the guy that won the project fame. So try and encourage him.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by enemmo(f): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
jonnayo:

I believe he is making tremendous impacts than the guy that won the project fame. So try and encourage him.

Of course.I follow him on twitter,voted him during the headies and listen to his music.

I admire the fact that he has been able to write his own story.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Themandator: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
swisschris:
No MB to waste pls someone should download it and transfer it to all of us through WhatsApp

You still need MB to get it so Kuku download am
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Themandator: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
danthamccoy:

Bruh, my very thoughts. I saw Poe was signed on twitter but since then it's been all Johnny Drille and DNA.
Really happy for Poe and Drille. I've never listened to DNA though.

That Poe I once downloaded one of his song and I really loved it ....something like baby ,na wetin u dey me do do me u make me fly so high ....t
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Themandator: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Yes, majorly with his auto-tune abuse. Don Jazzy abuses auto-tunes. He may yet destroy this guy's good music. I would have wished that it was Cobhams that signed him. The problem with being under a label when you are a fine musician like Johnny is the probability of being pressured to sing trash like everyone else. Also, Don Jazzy being an abuser of auto-tune especially when he is working with the acts under him may yet destroy the guy's voice security.

Clearly you are not a fan but auto tune or manual tune , he is the richest and biggest brand in Nigerias entertainment space if not Africa ...........Cobhams has worked with the Johnny guy but still the guy didn't blow but just a tweeter announcement and his songs are almost on a two million Jazzy twitter followers device .

I never heard of him until now ....Kepp your hate ....the guy is a single lane track ...no competition...........your kind comes online to insult achievers when you have never received a bar line mention Unless here on nairaland
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by LordOfNaira: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Themandator:

Clearly you are not a fan but auto tune or manual tune , he is the richest and biggest brand in Nigerias entertainment space if not Africa ...........Cobhams has worked with the Johnny guy but still the guy didn't blow but just a tweeter announcement and his songs are almost on a two million Jazzy twitter followers device .

I never heard of him until now ....Kepp your hate ....the guy is a single lane track ...no competition...........your kind comes online to insult achievers when you have never received a bar line mention Unless here on nairaland

Cobhams worked with him is not the same as Cobhams signed him. Cobhams never signed Asa yet he produced her first album.

I am not hating. Don Jazzy abuses auto-tune. It is a fact. Look at how Dija, Korede Bello and others sound. I am afraid That Johnny is too good for all these auto-tune merchants. I have nothing against Don Jazzy. He is a good pianist and a great producer but he uses too much auto-tune.
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by bhowlew: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
oh my god! johnny drille is so good(maybe because i am a fan of country music)...cant stop listening to dear future wife
a nigerian doing country music with pidgin infused in it...is soooo lit. these are the kind of guys who will be nominated for grammys
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by bhowlew: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abagworo:
The guy is good. He just needs more African touch to his beats that's all.

i disagree with him doing anything to his beats.
he does country music, remember? and if its nigerian/african touch, there is enough pidgin in his lyrics which makes it nigerian...very nigerian
Re: Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa by Oduwils222(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hes sure going places.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Stuns In Makeup Photos / Davido Headlines First International Festival, Blasts Haters / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Sons Six Year Birthday In School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.