Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (52766 Views)

The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured) / Ladies Take A Look At These OMBRE KANEKALON BRAID / Ladies Take Your Pick..... Sneakers Or Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by mctowel01: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Davido does this often and yet has a much older babymama. Still girls are lining up for him. No matter the moral theory preached here, girls will always be what they are #fb.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by fufuNegusi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
slimzpresh:
I cant date a guy like this....one man's food is another's poison tho.The kid beside him is so cute...and those things above his head look inviting.

Lemme take you out for LUNCH this weekend
And I will give you those things above his head that looks inviting...

AM REAL
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by slimzpresh(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm in...when am i seeing you?
fufuNegusi:

Lemme take you out for LUNCH this weekend And I will give you those things above his head that looks inviting...

AM REAL
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:
is dat not what they call sagging grin grin grin grin.anyway guys who sag say they do it cos ladies love it grin

Dahs a crazy n immature finkn tho
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Dahs a crazy n immature finkn tho
yes immature thinking true.try ask those guys who sag why they do it and u will be surprise with the response u will get grin.

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by jhenie(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Very disgusting. I hate guys that sag, they seem insane to me.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by haulforte123: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cargo Vs Courier (Are they different?)

This is a brilliant question people ask.
Also, its a question you are asking right now.

What is Common between "Cargo and Courier"?
Transport and Delivery are the common factors between
the two.

Transport.
Involves moving goods from one location to another,
nationally and internationally, through the appropriate
means and routes.

Delivery.
The delivery of goods goes to the planed destination.
However, this brings about the question "What is been
transported? and How does this question lead to the difference?

While, transport and delivery are similar to them,
the nature of goods transported shows the difference.
In other words, (what is been transported).

Here are 3 differentiating factors:

1) Size of Individual goods: Large goods are simply
considered as cargo while smaller goods are considered
Parcels for courier.

2) Quantity of goods: Bulk goods that are equal in weight
and size to and individual large ones, are also regarded
as cargo.

3) Durability of material: Fragile goods are mostly regarded
as cargo. but is more transported by cargo planes than,
by ships.

Hence, cargo services are most favourable for transporting,
larger and heavier goods, while the courier service is more
favourable for transporting parcels.

We hope this information was helpful.

Contact us for shipping and clearing services at:

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by tunahper(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sometimes when i see guys sagging like dis, i used to wonder if this is d way to prove u r big boy. With d cheap and dirty boxers they r wearing underneath. 'U will always be addressed d way u dress'
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by metallisc(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
lefulefu:

na swag grin

SWAG IS FOR BOYS,
CLASS IS FOR MEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
metallisc:

SWAG IS FOR BOYS,
CLASS IS FOR MEN!
gbam!
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Do you require technical expertise with any Electrical
Mechanical
Automation or facilities maintenance problems?

Contact MARS TECHNICAL SERVICES On 09092328100, 07068633167

Technology without borders... MARS
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by fufuNegusi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
slimzpresh:
I'm in...when am i seeing you?

Send me your contact details....
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Alexander001(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
slimzpresh:
Uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
I thought as much
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by SwillG: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Back in the days girls liked guys who dressed responsibly but now the reverse is the case as they call it fashion. Things don spoil sha. How una dey? cool
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Oniware: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
look inviting?? NLpolice... See one paedophile here
He obviously meant the food
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Jodha(f): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hypocrites eer'where...

Mtsheww..
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Origin(f): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Maybe he didn't know it was that bad or he did it for a dare
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by jaybeenigi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
See Nigerians ...so bcus his pants are showing new ...it makes him a useless prisoner ...nawa ohh
giftedheart1:
that young boy was like.... Bros, so its ur pants that have been smelling since...
some boys are just born to be mad! useless prisoner.
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by giftedheart1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
jaybeenigi:
See Nigerians ...so bcus his pants are showing new ...it makes him a useless prisoner ...nawa ohh
... sorry, Americana, he is a useful prisoner
Re: Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) by Greymatter2: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.