Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? (1157 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2017
My bf was having a discussion with his friends over the weekend and some guy said he believes a large part of the country will burst into celebration that will mirror Atlanta 96 oympics semi-finals when we defeated Brazil.

1 Like

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 01, 2017
but i think with the recent accusation of poisoning and yoruba political trickery being voiced by some fulani Imams im scared they might be issues up north.

what do you think?

1 Like

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by yarimo(m): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Only silly IPOB, BOKO haram and the corrupt will be happy. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Splashme: 1:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerians will celebrate to high heavens.

Buhari is the worst president since I was born

9 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Splashme:
Nigerians will celebrate to high heavens.

Buhari is the worst president since I was born

you might actually be right with the bolded

8 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by ifyeez: 2:00am On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin angry cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2017
The celebration will be higher then that of Abacha. I went shopping today and goods I used to buy for 3k+ before, I got them for 6k+.

7 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Hausas - cry

Yorubas - smiley

Igbos- cheesy grin cheesy tongue

10 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by WizBLANCE(m): 2:13am On Mar 01, 2017
personally I will spend my last knowing full well that i gat no ancestral president to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Although i will prefer he resigns than die,

Personally i will celebrate his death. He was the most divisive and bigoted individual to rule Nigeria.

He recklessly toys with Nigeria's unity and pushed this country to the brink by his careless words and deed.

8 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Douglaufuoma(m): 2:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigeria will not rejoice, but they will throw big party. who don't like should jump and break the sky

9 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by xelly: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Anyone around me that cares for drink will have it.

7 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by ogboa2017: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2017
The bible said that if a bad king dies people rejoice and if a good king dies people cry . Yaradua was a good president , he died many people were unhappy and if Buhari dies , many people will rejoice because he is a bad leader . He came in and divided Nigeria more , started putting only northerners into strategic positions, destroyed our economy and killing of people he is suppose to protect( Shia and Biafra agitators ) . A mistake we made was to elect some body who was involved in civil war and had sucked too many blood an transformed into inhuman .

8 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by ican2020: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Though I don't like him but I still prefer him to the complaint PYO, who is only good in blaming others for his failures.
So, he has to stay put for now
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by izombie(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Lunch bar, its obvious
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2017
yarimo:
Anoda sai barber comedian...
Even northerners will celebrate...Who likes hardship?

3 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2017

In the event of baba's death with Osibanjo take over immediately ? or would northerner insist on completing "their " turn ?
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by LastSurvivor11: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
yarimo:

Are you not buying fuel #145 against #86 the so called ineffectual buffon left for you messiah?
Any lover of good things will be happy irrespective of his or her region..

4 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by anonymuz(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
free origin for all nairalander that day.
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by LastSurvivor11: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
I wouldn't actually start celebrating but I will be very far from being sad..

The man seems to be the 21st century plague of moses.. hunger, hardship n death everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2017
his death won't change anything, no need for any sort of celebration. Maybe celebration of life, his way over 70
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by HiddenShadow: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
I will give Lala a bottle of orijin, seun a plate of Ishiewu and Mynd a hilarious look grin grin grin

I will call Sarrki and ask him if he will petition God

I will frown my face when I see Beremx and mock passingshot.

I will tell Tonyebarcanista to take his final stand and stop snaking around.

I will visit Kuje and shake Kanu that he is the man who buried Buhari

I will ask Zahra to leave Idimi and marry me.

I will tell my ancestors to ensure Buhari never miraculously return back to the land of the living so that he won't bring recession back to Nigeria

I will cork my gun and wait for any Fulani herdsmen who trespasses on my farm

I will tell Jonathan that he is blessed and that his enemy has joined his ancestors

Finally I will kiss God and share a plate of rice with him for a job well done cool cool cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by killsmith(f): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Tears of joy go full my eyes.....

God has given us another chance...
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Most Nigerians would be happy while a very few will be sad.

1 Like

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by GenbIoodykiller: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
The celebration will be higher then that of Abacha. I went shopping today and goods I used to buy for 3k+ before, I got them for 6k+.
hahahahahahaha coming from a staunch apc supporter before

lol omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu coman seee ooooo

millions have been liberated from zombiesm

hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by HiddenShadow: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2017
GenbIoodykiller:
hahahahahahaha coming from a staunch apc supporter before
lol omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu coman seee ooooo

millions have been liberated from zombiesm
hahahahahahaha

Hunger has reset her brain

2 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by GenbIoodykiller: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2017
HiddenShadow:
I will give Lala a bottle of orijin, seun a plate of Ishiewu and Mynd a hilarious look grin grin grin

I will call Sarrki and ask him if he will petition God

I will frown my face when I see Beremx and mock passingshot.

I will tell Tonyebarcanista to take his final stand and stop snaking around.

I will visit Kuje and shake Kanu that he is the man who buried Buhari

I will ask Zahra to leave Idimi and marry me.

I will tell my ancestors to ensure Buhari never miraculously return back to the land of the living so that he won't bring recession back to Nigeria

I will cork my gun and wait for any Fulani herdsmen who trespasses on my farm

I will tell Jonathan that he is blessed and that his enemy has joined his ancestors

Finally I will kiss God and share a plate of rice with him for a job well done cool cool cool cool

this got me LMAO

1 Like

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by pazienza(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2017
I just hope that when he dies that Ndiigbo don't go on overexuberant display of street happiness,especially my IPOB brothers.

Buhari is still a darling of Northern commoners, you will be puting the lives of our brothers who had refused to leave North in danger, if you go about tactlessly displaying organized street rallies to celebrate his death.

Umuibe, let's keep it on low key. Ako na Uche should guide us.

1 Like

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by GenbIoodykiller: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2017
i will borrow money from omenkalives and buy goat and tuwo shinkafa

i will hire Beremx to cook for me a very spicy soup full of goat meat

i will hire arewafederation to prepare suya for me and my friends

passingshot will prepare burukutu for my burukutu loving friends

sarrki will make sure that canopies are properly being arranged well
TonyeBarcanista my boy will sit down next to me and dine with me
plenty clicks including my sweetheart aminat508 will surround me with a merriment heart cheesy

ohhhh God I will eat, drink, bang the bangables that day
after baba is more than 80 so technically it's a celebration of life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by oyinkinola: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2017
codedruns2:
My bf was having a discussion with his friends over the weekend and some guy said he believes a large part of the country will burst into celebration that will mirror Atlanta 96 oympics semi-finals when we defeated Brazil.
...op if you die today, what we be the reaction of your family?
Re: If/ When Buhari Dies Will Nigerians Celebrate? by mightyhazel: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
I'd be v sad indeed

Nigeria needs buhari

Esp zombies!

They need 2 learn once and for all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Edo Must Fight Against Ijaw's Plan(land Grabbing) / Clear Pictures Of President Buhari Today At Jummuah Prayer / Comparism Of Nigeria And USA Constitutions; Why We Need Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.