Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) (31315 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Somersaults In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Icecomrade: 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Brother, I've been plying peace mass transit for the past 3 years now and I can attest for their professionalism when it comes to driving. This guys don't run above 100, they stick to the rules of the road( as I have observed? and the drivers go on yearly courses.

Accident happen everyday but it becomes a news when it has to do with peace mass transit. This guys change vehicle almost every year.

SHM Nigerian bloggers......Dangote Truck kills almost everyday and it's termed accident: when the same happens with peace mass transit they term it something else

True talk.

I ve noticed that since when these drivers move, the stop at designated locations to submit forms that is used to also calculate the number of kilometres they would have covered between the last review.

So so sad for the victims sha.

Accidents with careful drivers. A reckless driver can involve a careful one.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Baroba(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ogashub:
angry instead of d lady recording dis clip to look for cars that will convey the victims to the hospital she's busy recording and moaning.... She didn't even allow me watch the clip like a man... Lord her mercy

Don't mind the silly bittch.. Nigerians and drama..sad
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
just my thought.
You can't expect the accident ratio of a company with 10 buses to be the same with one with over 1000 buses. It is simple arithmetic.
However the importance of carefulness and good driving can never be over emphasized, not just by peace mass transit drivers but every road user(drivers and passengers ). Government on their part should do something g about the death trap we have in the name of roads in this country.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pray no one die, peace mass again, the drivers need to be cautioned
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by sexyto(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
that transport coy has some of the most reckless drivers.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
dangote and peace mass are threat to the nation. gvt would have long time sanction these firms for poor driving
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
cheruv:

Someone told me he's from ebonyi...that's why the company HQs is at abakaliki. And if you look very well, you'd see that the plate number of their buses is mainly Ebonyi with the remainder Enugwu.
The company isn't the only one that have accidents...but people tend to pick on them bkos of the ridiculous speeds their drivers are known to go on

Mr. Onyishi is from Nsukka and not Ebonyi. I know him too well. His plate numbers are from Ebonyi because ebonyi is cheaper and faster to get.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by clems88(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Had sleepless night yesday thinking if I should enter peace from calabar. But didn't av peace if mind. Have to enter Onitsha south. Who knows what would av happened undecided
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by jmichael259(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

Brother, I've been plying peace mass transit for the past 3 years now and I can attest for their professionalism when it comes to driving. This guys don't run above 100, they stick to the rules of the road( as I have observed? and the drivers go on yearly courses.

Accident happen everyday but it becomes a news when it has to do with peace mass transit. This guys change vehicle almost every year.

SHM Nigerian bloggers......Dangote Truck kills almost everyday and it's termed accident: when the same happens with peace mass transit they term it something else

i dnt lyk it wen ppl thnk smthng else because its peace mass, coke or dangote motor involved. Accident happens and ds companies have lots of vehicles on d road so the probability ratio increases.

NOW LET ME TEL YOU ONE THING: THIS PARTICULAR DRIVER WASNT DRIVING ANYWHERE NEAR BELOW 100KM/H AND SEEMED HE WASN'T FOCUSED OR NO BRAKES BECAUSE I DNT KNW HE COULD RAM INTO TRAILER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON AN EMPTY LANE!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sad...RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by jesus247alive(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
I have warned about peace mass them no they hear

Instead of me to use PEACE MASS i will treck for buhari
And get to my distination

RIP driver
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Donsammi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
that high way that cars used to fly on it...

that's owerri-onitsha express way.....
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
The issue in Nigeria is that we love to cut corners a lot. No one has come out to sanction the Management of PMT. No regulatory body to monitor these moving coffins called buses.. We can not all always blame it on bad roads all the time. Human error. actions and inactions of the Management, the drivers all contribute to massive loss of lives. Investigations need to carried out on the state and road worthiness of the buses in their fleet. The need to purchase newer buses. Train their pilots on how to drive carefully. Overspeeding kills.. Trying to overtake without assessing the situation well will lead to accident. Defensive driving lessons should be taken. This incessant road crashes in really damaging the name of their company. I for one, will never board PMT for whatever reason.
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by goddasonik: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
lonelydora:

Southeasterners will always use peace mass transit. They can't do without Peace because it's relatively cheap.
beta dan ur relatives dat stands inside empty dangote truck on dia way back home
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by lonelydora: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
goddasonik:
beta dan ur relatives dat stands inside empty dangote truck on dia way back home

Wetin dey pain you inside my comment nah? I am Igbo and have been using PMT for the past 13 years.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by tifany89(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
iamtewwy:
if i want to travel and i dint see any other company to travel with and na only peace mass transit is available ill better treck from owerri to lagos than patronize this company....GOD IS GOOD MOTORS is d best transport comp in 9ja

pls click like for God is GOOD motors smiley
Would v clicked like but den I remember how dose guys r fleecing deir passengers. Their price is something else, dat is how I boarded from Benin to lagos #4900 n on my way back I couldn't go to deir park so I decided to opt for De modern bus, guess how much was d price? #2800. Same Ac n driver didn't exceed 120 at any given time

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by DRCHARLIEz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am not surprised at the number of fatal accidents peace mass transit is having. It did not start today,it's just that they have attracted attentions.if you have ever been to peace mass to board a bus,you will know for sure that they are among the worse transport company in nigeria.from the arrogance of their drivers to that of their staff. The worse is how rough the drivers drive,some of them smelling of alcohol and the uncivilised ways they behave.i think indeed something should be done about them to save lifes

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by maxiuc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Psoul:
For your safety on all your journeys always use ABC Transport Plc. Never heard of this company getting involved in any kind of road transport. They have very high safety conscious policy and drivers. ABC Transport for me and my family always.

May God save all the victims.
your head dey there jaree
no Abc journey cancel

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by oake(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:

My broda! U've said the truth!
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Alexrayz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Peace Mass Transit bus involved in fatal accident in Irete, Owerri road,passenger Get stuck in

Another bus belonging to the popular transport company Peace Mass Transit involved in a fatal accident in Irete, Owerri road

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videopeace-mass-transit-bus-involved-in.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAvFM-9x3U&feature=youtu.be[/url]

This transport companies has made travelling to be a scary adventure so sad dat we are nw used to this
Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
And same Peace Mass i traveled with today, passing through that same owerri. Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Dedelizo(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Their speed is too much oooo....each time I am travelling, I noticed they like overtaking...pls dia mngt should do something...

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Bus Involved In Accident In Irete, Owerri Road (Graphic Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Oliviaxx:
peace again?!

Hi Olivia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Fuel Tanker Spills Content (photos) / 6 Things About Lagos That People From Other Cities Exaggerate About / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.