Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants (1206 Views)

Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by MissionaryK(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2017
The President envisions a bill where those who haven't committed any serious crimes could stay in the US legally
Trump does not see the bill as something that would necessarily upset his base
(CNN) President Donald Trump wants to pass an immigration reform bill that could grant legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants living in the US.

"The time is right for an immigration bill as long as there is compromise on both sides," Trump told reporters Tuesday at the White House.

The President is eager to pass a compromise immigration bill in his first term that would stop short of granting a path to citizenship for millions of undocumented immigrants, but would allow undocumented immigrants who aren't serious or violent criminals to live, work and pay taxes in the US without fear of deportation, a senior administration official said. And Trump is now considering adding the topic to his speech Tuesday night before his address to a joint session of Congress.
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by pdppower: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2017
He don dey tire so soon?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Chynx(m): 2:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by oluemmakay(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2017
Making U-turn so early
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Burger01(m): 3:50am On Mar 01, 2017
pdppower:
He don dey tire so soon?
I wonder oh. Initial gra gra. Second term in mind.. cheesy
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Burger01:
I wonder oh. Initial gra gra. Second term in mind.. cheesy

i don't think so

that is a strategy to make the press soft pedal on him

Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2017
.He is a smart leader

this move alone will earn him more supporters including the witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Tay16(f): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Source?
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
carmag:

i don't think so

that is a strategy to make the press soft pedal on him

Okay. I heard his speech last night, he sounded optimistic and he said he's open to immigration compromise.... Though, I like him for his intelligence but he needs to take it cool on policies affecting the US. smiley
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Arewa12: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Burger01:
Okay. I heard his speech last night, he sounded optimistic and he said he's open to immigration compromise.... Though, I like him for his intelligence but he needs to take it cool on policies affecting the US. smiley

Same here..... If he can take it cool on is policies.
Re: Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 02, 2017
pdppower:
He don dey tire so soon?

It's normal.

Once they enter the oval office they start seeing things differently.

Obama said it best, we Americans do not need a King or Czar, there're systems in place to make sure things don't go haywire by some nutjob.

(1) (Reply)

MBA In US Or Canada For International Students- Which Is Better? / Late 1890s - Possibly Some Of The Best Footage Of 19th Century Everyday Life / Will She Be Allowed Into Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.