Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" (29799 Views)

How Osinbajo Responded To Whether He’ll Run With Buhari In 2019 / How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Why Those Who Tried To Create A Wedge Between Buhari, Osinbajo Failed – Femi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Incrizz(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Einl:
Not that Osinbanjo is wonderful or brilliant, but that Buhari was so bad that anything else would be celebrated.

Osibanjo is wonderful and brilliant!!

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by dealslip(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Someone says it's not him that is wicked but the cabals aka handlersgrin
Lol! Then Nigeria is in a bigger pot of soup. What we have is a puppet as leader.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by dealslip(f): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Weselion:

Send me your accant number....

Right away sir

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Horlufemi(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Trash cool

It's a trailer load of bull shit

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by engrchykae(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2017
osinbajo should consolidate the southern lawmakers before the mischievous saraki and dogara surprise him,infact prof need obj and jagaban more than ever.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by caprini1: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and the funny part is that, the ipods is now the fan of osinbajo,
Becos me and osinbajo are fan of buhari
Would you blame them,Osinbajo visited the whole eastern states in less than a month,and made them feel belonged....treat your gateman like a king and he will take a bullet for you

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by auggie340(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Einl:
Not that Osinbanjo is wonderful or brilliant, but that Buhari was so bad that anything else would be celebrated.

You av a very good point, I must say

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by tiwiex(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Let others do the work while you take credit.

48 Laws of power with contraditions
I never liked d book tho. But some points can be useful. Letting others do the work and he gets d credit was how he became popular in 1983. I don't know why he failed now. I think he was more concerned about a repeated coup and focused on having a trusted northern security system and his family around him.
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Incrizz(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

Lol! Then Nigeria is in a bigger pot of soup. What we have is a puppet as leader.
shocked Ouch! grin

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Blackfire(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2017
@op the first law of power says outshine your master, if his power is draining fast.

right now I will do exactly what osinbajo is doing...be side he has nothing to loose,
complete buhari remaining tenure, conduct election.

outshine your master if his power is draining fast, if u don't another will replace him fast, and u will be an endngered species.... especially when u have nothing to lose .

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by alt3r3g0: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2017
malton:

Did you not mean grin?

So much for a smart lady who considers someone else illiterate and unintelligent.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Oliviaxx(f): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2017
HardMirror:

What is the secret of your beautiful skin. Acne and acne scars have finished my face. Pls help

lol tnx...but sorry, no secret really. its luck, I guess. I dont apply anything. maybe you should see a dermatologist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2017
a master that is dead? haba
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
U forgot the reversal of the law,if the master is a fading star,you let nature take it's course,

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that means your ineffectual buffoon is less than fowl,
Becos with too much money, he stil perform less than buhari.
Ipods sef, with their half sense.
Jesus Loves u. Change.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Oliviaxx:

lol tnx...but sorry, no secret really. its luck, I guess. I dont apply anything. maybe you should see a dermatologist
Ok thanks. Cos I have bought so many creams and soups I am just tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by taryur(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Let others do the work while you take credit.

48 Laws of power with contraditions

u get sense joor. ur head correct wella. thats also one of the laws. yeye pple. they think na only them read the book
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by factwriter(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:
So we should pretend we cant see the fact that Buhari is a colossal failure. Osinbajo ride on. Loosening the yoke of the Hausa Fulani illiterate cabal/mafia from our neck. I know the writer is obviously sarcastic and trying to point to the fact that Bulgari is a burden on the neck of Nigeria. His illiteracy, unintelligence, and outright bigotism will make Abacha green with envy. He has a First Class in wickedness.

(AS POSTED TO ME ON WHATSAPP)

Is our memory too short?:
In 2016 this was said:

"Buhari is a failure for appointing his VP, a professor of law, to head his economic team....I implore him to look for capable hands whether in Nigeria or in the Diaspora, or whether in the APC or the PDP to be in his economic team"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Whatever it is that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is doing to strengthen the Naira, he should teach his boss Buhari whenever he returns"
...Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

AND THE NEXT ONE:

• In January 2015 (during the presidential election campaigns) this was said:

"Pastor Yemi Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christianity for joining the evil APC Islamic party, and for agreeing to run with Buhari..."
...Femi Fani-Kayode

• And on February 25, 2017 this was said:

"Yemi Osinbajo is God's gift to the APC"
...Femi Fani-Kayode

My enemies will turn around and eat their shit!

Amen?

Ameeeeeeeen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Rub tomatoes and vitamin c rich fruits and vegetables on your skin everyday before you sleep
Ok will try it. Thanks. Just weird using food on my face cheesy why I never tried it before
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Snowstorm: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
That same law says "so much depends on reputation - guard it with your life. "
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by Oliviaxx(f): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
HardMirror:
you probably shouldnt be doing that...jus go see a dermatologist
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by geniusss: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2017
So osinbajo should just sit and fold his arms abi cos of one robert greenee.who greenee epp?..guy , you just broke the 1st law of being objective.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by tonyimadu: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that means your ineffectual buffoon is less than fowl,
Becos with too much money, he stil perform less than buhari.
Ipods sef, with their half sense.
you Call urself jesusloveyou but what comes out of your mouth is hate And disdain. He is ashamed of you.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by StepG: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
I wonder when some parochial people will stop to misinterpret and misconstrue the "never outshine your master" mantra. A subordinate only owes his master loyalty but never servitude. More so, since law courts are yet to start deciding cases based on prejudice, therefore I see no reason for anyone to cast aspersions on the effectual acting president since he had never made any derogatory statement against his boss. They are a team, thus his success or failure isgood one proportionally his boss gain or loss.
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by NaWetinDey(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
That robotic book doesn't apply in all cases abeg.
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by HiddenShadow: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2017
HardMirror:

Ok will try it. Thanks. Just weird using food on my face cheesy why I never tried it before

Vitamin C rich fruits and not food oooo

Oranges, Tomatoes etc
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by malton: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
dealslip:

It is obvious you don't even understand the idiom 'green with envy'. If you did you won't come here to display your ignorance. You can still enrol for adult evening school if you are too old to go back to primary school. Google can also help you and when you correct yourself, make sure you are humble enough to apologise to me.

I sincerely apologize to you. embarassed

I goofed this one, big time.

And thanks for delivering me. Could have been worse if I'd used it in some official gathering.

Been using it that way since I picked it up from a newspaper years back. Who would have thought.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by gbagyiza: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Oliviaxx:
you guys should let this man be oooo...are we not all currently enjoying the positive change he has brought

Dis r some of d reasons i have given up in dis country called Nigeria. My only hope is in God alone...imagine dis kind of rubbish coming out of a nigerian ...so if mr president policies r not working, d vp should equally follow same path n continue to cause hardship to nigerians that voted them...kai dis country is a failed Nation....my fear now is that, d vp may bow to pressure from such negetive thinkers n allow things to move d way they were b4...

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by ibolomo(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
izombie:
If it is so then that law is rubbish. I am igbo but osinbajo should carry on jare
the writer picked a point from the book out of context. I have read the book back to front, and the same book also says that if your leader/ruler/boss is going in a downward spiral, you should learn to use his head as a ladder to the top.
Osinbajo did a wonderful thing, even within the confines of "the 48 laws of power"
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by HiddenShadow: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2017
HardMirror:

After a month of daily application of Vitamin rich fruits and not food, not only will the acne scars be out but your skin will radiate

My friends do apply it unfortunately to catch the attention of men who likes sweet clean and radiant faces.

Contact me after a month of unbroken application of vitamin c rich fruits and not food on your skin
Re: How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" by blackboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2017
At the risk of the lives of millions of Nigerians he should not perform better because of one book about power? Then that book is rubbish. I expect my students to be better than me and even those who work under me to perform better than me when given the opportunity that gives me joy and knowing I set a good example

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.