Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 (902 Views)

My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / Possibility Of HOUSEMANSHIP In The UK / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2017
Goodmorning and Happy new month to you all.
I'm Doctor Joshua by name, I finished with MBBS in Medicine and Surgery from the university of Ilorin.
I'v tried all my possible best to get placement for my Housemanship but I have not been able to get one. I'v attended alot of interviews at UCH,OAUTHC, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,etc.Please I dnt have any strong connection at those hospitals who can as well assist me. Please I need your assistance concerning my housemanship placement at any Teaching Hospital and I won't mind sacrificing my first month salary from the housemanship for anyone that is willing to assist me. My phone number is 08142696869.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by GogetterMD(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
You don't need to go as far as sacrificing your unearned salary. Getting placement for internships nowadays is one crazy rollercoaster ride, but you sure haven't explored all of your options. FMCs still dey, HMB Ondo, Ogun etc.
Re: Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by drjoesky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Expand your search...Don't limit it to Teaching hospitals ...There are fmc's and hmb's...Pray and believe.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
GogetterMD:
You don't need to go as far as sacrificing your unearned salary. Getting placement for internships nowadays is one crazy rollercoaster ride, but you sure haven't explored all of your options. FMCs still dey, HMB Ondo, Ogun etc.
I have tried Some FMC's too, but the truth of the matter is that only those with strong connection are the one getting the housemanship placement. I'l try that HMB ondo. Thanks alot for your comment
Re: Pls Help Me with where 2do my Housemanship at any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
drjoesky:
Expand your search...Don't limit it to Teaching hospitals ...There are fmc's and hmb's...Pray and believe.
I have tried FMC's bt I didnt get any response. I'v exhausted all my savings on applications and interviews. I just need someone assistance right now concerning the placement

(1) (Reply)

Where Can Someone Learn Repair And Maintenance Of Industrial Generators / Are We Predestined Or Is It Just Our Efforts? / CIMA Membership Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.