Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 (1072 Views)

New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Goodmorning and Happy new month to you all.
I'm Doctor Joshua by name, I finished with MBBS in Medicine and Surgery from the university of Ilorin.
I'v tried all my possible best to get placement for my Housemanship but I have not been able to get one. I'v attended alot of interviews at UCH,OAUTHC, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,etc.Please I dnt have any strong connection at those hospitals who can as well assist me. Please I need your assistance concerning my housemanship placement at any Teaching Hospital and I won't mind sacrificing my first month salary from the housemanship for anyone that is willing to assist me. My phone number is 08142696869.

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by ontolegit(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Mod move this to the front page.......
DoctorJoshua22:
Goodmorning and Happy new month to you all.
I'm Doctor Joshua by name, I finished with MBBS in Medicine and Surgery from the university of Ilorin.
I'v tried all my possible best to get placement for my Housemanship but I have not been able to get one. I'v attended alot of interviews at UCH,OAUTHC, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,etc.Please I dnt have any strong connection at those hospitals who can as well assist me. Please I need your assistance concerning my housemanship placement at any Teaching Hospital and I won't mind sacrificing my first month salary from the housemanship for anyone that is willing to assist me. My phone number is 08142696869.

Thank you.
@seun@lalastica
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by thexzy(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Be careful of the unknown as a result of this advert placement. Many are out there to ruin; just few will help you brada. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by yomi007k(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided

Wen did u finish?

I attended about 15 -20 housemanship interviews b4 I finally got offers from oyo state n uduth sokoto.

Seems to me u dont want to leave d south...well, u can only stay in d south if u hv strong connection. because nepotism is very common in d south.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
thexzy:
Be careful of the unknown as a result of this advert placement. Many are out there to ruin; just few will help you brada. Use your brain.
I'm so grateful for your advice, Thanks alot my brother
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Wen did u finish?

I attended about 15 -20 housemanship interviews b4 I finally got offers from oyo state n uduth sokoto.

Seems to me u dont want to leave d south...well, u can only stay in d south if u hv strong connection. because nepotism is very common in d south.
I finished in the year 2015, I have attended more than 12 interviews, I am not limiting my search to the southern part, I attended an interview at Niger state and some eastern part, the cost of applying and travelling is not really encouraging at all. Thank you for your comment on this topic
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by thexzy(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2017
DoctorJoshua22:
I'm so grateful for your advice, Thanks alot my brother
you are welcome. I pray you get your heart desire.
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by Joyhuxley(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
My brother was looking for people like u to fix up@UATH about 2 weeks ago. I dnt knw if the position is stil available. But u can browse the hospital website for info
Re: Pls Help Me With Where 2do My Housemanship At Any Teaching Hospital.08142696869 by DoctorJoshua22: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2017
Joyhuxley:
My brother was looking for people like u to fix up@UATH about 2 weeks ago. I dnt knw if the position is stil available. But u can browse the hospital website for info
Please how do I contact you/ your brother? I am very much interested. Thanks alot for your caring heart.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who Was Bow-legged As A Child / TYPHOID Fever-all You Need To Know / I Need Help, I Get Erection all the time, At Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.