Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz (53924 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by Emassive(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hhahaa. Omo pasito
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by VeeGeeCee(f): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin this girl wan popular like Gifty
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by babatee126(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
How To Check Phone Number on Glo, MTN, Etisalat, and Airtel. http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/how-to-check-phone-number-on-glo-mtn.html?m=1
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by ashir41: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin she's enjoying
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by silent10(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Stupid op, Dat's nt osinbajo's daughter.
& evrone is commenting without authenticating, wat a pitty.
Oya op gerr...

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by ghettowriter(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Kewé ka hî-yeti?

kewe, ka re'an mey tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
make I smoke sugarcane first
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by euchariadavid(f): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pretty...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by cstr55: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
9jabox:

Abeg no come fall Igede people hand here jor!

For what?!

Say you still dey support that slowpoke called Buhari is enough disgrace to Igede nationality worldwide.

I rebuke that spirit of stewpidity in you.... Receive sense IJN!
grin
That guy reminds me of ortom, the dumb governor of benue state.
Someone even said the omenka of a fellow is a Yoruba nitwit that did his NYSC in benue state and so was able to learn a small part of the language which he now uses for his bigotry and to further his nefarious and backward afonja views.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
See VP daughter as she draw tattoo for all over her hand. What is she trying to show the public? I tire o.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by 9jabox(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
cstr55:
grin
That guy reminds me of ortom, the dumb governor of benue state.
Someone even said the omenka of a fellow is a Yoruba nitwit that did his NYSC in benue state and so was able to learn a small part of the language which he now uses for his bigotry and to further his nefarious and backward afonja views.

Forget the guy. He's a Big joke!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by Xbursta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nukualofa:
She is not Praying for Buhari to return while omenkalives is busy going on an hunger induced fasting to pray for a man whom cancer has rendered his penis useless

I speak mercy on your soul

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by zudozz: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
how osibanjo take born beautiful daughter na?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz by tribalistseun: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Rrankdonga:
One love baby.
Don't hate, celebrate. grin grin grin grin
when mark Zuckerberg came to Nigeria, I snapped a picture with him. I go use the picture chop beans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.