Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom (1882 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo / Oby Ezekwesili & Joke Silva Divided Over Oba Of Lagos Igbo Threats / Breaking: Oby Edozie, Alex O Welcome Second Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom by AloyEmeka6: 6:04am On Dec 13, 2009
Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom
Posted To The Web: Saturday, December 12, 2009 - NigeriaFilms.com

Oby Edozieh

Following a story published in a weekly soft sell magazine that debonair actress, Oby Edozieh, allegedly arrested her mother, Madam Eunice Dozieh, over a minor family squabble, the actress has denied the report, describing it as malicious.

Speaking with nfc on the issue, the actress, who has just returned from a trip to London, said she felt more disappointed because the writer of the story could not substantiate the report.

“What on earth could make me arrest my mother when I'm not under spell? When I read the story, I was dumbfounded and shocked because it is not possible,” Edozieh said, adding, “I believe somebody is out there to dent my image with unfounded stories.”

Speaking further, the cross-over actress said that she has been very busy trying to improve on her career and therefore spends little or no time at home these days.

Also speaking with nfc, her mother, Madam Eunice Edozieh, who is in the middle of the controversy, said “I'm still surprised. The story is not true. What on earth, would prompt my daughter to arrest me? I think the story was falsely written to damage my daughter's image,” adding, “we did not even have an argument.”

Earlier in the week, a soft sell magazine nailed the actress in their report, alleging that Edozieh actually arrested her mom.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11655&z=31
Re: Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom by THEAMAKA1: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
she is so fugly and a terrible actress!
woooooo!!
and no im not hating cause ive been watching this girl since i was maybe 12? and she has always been a hot mess to me! lol
Re: Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom by mamagee3(f): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
Who gives a rat as.s about that underrated, trainee actress, anyway? undecided
Re: Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom by mikekate: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
Oby Edozieh is one of the best action movie actresses and i strongly believe she never arrested her mum.
Re: Oby Edozieh Denies Arresting Mom by anitabest(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2010
oby can't do such a thing, i really love oby no person on this earth shud spoil her name oooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Pat Attah Now A Preacher / Evangelist Ebenezer Obey Loses Wife / Bet Interview With Hollywood Actor Adewale Akinnouye-Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.