Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! (639 Views)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2017
You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! I was at a golf club last weekend, if I told you that these Igbo billionaires were openly listening to Radio Biafra and eating their nkwobi, you won't believe it. I heard one say in Igbo " chukwu ya gozie umuaka IPOB" meaning God bless these young IPOB members!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by cheruv: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy
Biko am working on a project that'd see Igbo language been written in Chinese characters and I need partners,especially those who'd help me in publishing and also turning it into Android apps so that our people especially the guys who go to China for business can use it. Just indicate interest so that when the time comes,I'd call on you cool
As for the IPOB issue...am very happy they've brought our agitations to the limelight. Ihnyem ga-acho ugbu a ka ha me bu ibido kwadowe ndi agha, ihe dika ndiyom 40-75000 ahoputara ahota. Ha ga-ano na njikere izopu njem agha mgbe obula akporo ha oku.
Ka Chukwu gozie anyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by LAFO: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Chukwu ya gozie umuaka IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by Dannidom(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
You dey find trouble oo mind your business now
Re: You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by Flatties: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Okay

Kudos to Liepob.
Living up to expectation since 419bc
Re: You Will Be Shocked At The Caliber Of Igbo Men That Listen To Radio Biafra! by Allsouls: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Every reasonable Igbo man knows that IPOB fight is right especially those abroad, but some in Nigeria are afraid to open up because of fear of what nigeria government will do them & their investment. You will know that they support by their reaction on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Gambia's Barrow 'allows Coup Plotters Back Into Army' / Ag. President Yemi Osinbajo To Perform The Ground Breaking For Lagos-Ibadan Rail / Buhari Is Set To Return Nex Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.