Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Man Stabs Self Because He Wanted A Day Off Work. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Stabs Self Because He Wanted A Day Off Work. (418 Views)

He Wanted To Witness His Wife Delivery And This Happen / Man Raped His Only Biological Daughter Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is / Wanted: A New Tribe To Build The Nigeria Of Our Dreams By Okechukwu Enelamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Self Because He Wanted A Day Off Work. by trendsng1(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2017
Masaru Miura, who is from Kasugai in Japan did the unthinkable by stabbing himself on the hip at a subway room bathroom in Nagoya after which He went to file a police report saying he was stabbed from behind so as to get a day off from work. But as fate would have it, he was questioned by the Police to the extent he had no option than to tell the truth, he told officers he had lied and stabbed himself to get out of going to work because of severe stress. He said, "I didn’t want to go to work, so I did it. If I got hurt I thought I would not have to go to work."

This is quite incredible and suprising.

source: www.trendsng.com/2017/03/man-stabs-self-because-he-wanted-day.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

South Korea President Park Impeached In Corruption Scandal / IPhone 6 for sale / Queen Jennifer Okorie Feeds Less Privileged Kids And Widows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.