Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

EME Boss, Banky W Escapes Fire Incident In His Mansion (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EME Boss, Banky W Escapes Fire Incident In His Mansion (photo) (565 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / Obesere Builds Ibadan Mansion [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EME Boss, Banky W Escapes Fire Incident In His Mansion (photo) by derajojosblog(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017

Soon after he woke up perceiving some awful smell,he decided to check what was wrong,and he saw this:

So there's good news and bad news. The good news is... I'm thanking God that I'm alive to give the bad news as a testimony.
Bad news is...
I was laying awake in bed at about 6am , and I just started smelling smoke. Stood up to shut off my tv and ac and realized it was coming from outside my door. Opened it to see the whole stairway was filled with huge gusts of black smoke/soot, and a fire was burning stuff downstairs. The smoke was so much I couldn't get down past it to see the source of the flames. Rushed back into my room and climbed down from the balcony with my dog... and then got help from the amazing workers and neighbours who helped me put out the flames.
Turns out the ac in the living room had caught fire.. I know a lot of ppl have been trying to call and I appreciate it.

Read More: http://ourhype360.com/celeb-gist/eme-boss-banky-w-escapes-fire-incident-mansion-photo/
Re: EME Boss, Banky W Escapes Fire Incident In His Mansion (photo) by Farmafric(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks to God for his Devin grace and security shown to you Banky, one love buddy
Re: EME Boss, Banky W Escapes Fire Incident In His Mansion (photo) by Speedyconnect5: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2017
banky my gee

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Winners List / Actress Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As Special Assistant To Kogi Governor [PICS] / Iyanya Celebrate Newly Married Couples At Ikoyi Marriage Registry (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.