Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number (55858 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2017
goldedprince:
THERE IS NOBODY THAT I HAVE WISHED DEATH THAT NEVER DIED. I TOLD MY UNCLE 2 YEARS AGO THAT HE WILL DIE IN 2 YEARS TIME, AND JUST LAST YEAR HE DIED. I CAN GO ON AND ON TO TELL YOU PEOPLE I HAVE SERIOUSLY WISHED DEATH AND THEY ALL DIED BOTH THE ONES I KNOW AND THE ONES I MEET ONLINE. EVEN LAST YEAR, THERE WAS A BIATCH ON FACEBOOK THAT INSULTED ME AND OUT OF ANGER, I WISHED HER DEATH IN A FEW MONTHS, AND GBAM, SHE DIED IN A FEW MONTHS, SHE WAS RAPED AND KILLED IN HER HOSTEL. ITS NOT THAT I LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE DIE. BUT, WHEN I WISH PEOPLE DEATH OUT OF ANGER , IT HAPPENS. NOW ITS CLEAR , YOU DONT LIKE THE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING. I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF ALL THE EVIL FORCES BACKING ANY NEGATIVE THING I SAY TO PEOPLE LIKE U, YOU, YOUR , FATHER, YOUR MOTHER AND OTHER MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE PAINFULLY. SOME WILL DIE BY VERY BAD ACCIDENTS, THE REMAINING ONES WILL DIE YOUNG, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. IF E NO COME TO PASS, THEN I KNOW SAY THE EVIL FORCE BACKING MY WORDS ARE SLEEPING. BAD THING IS THAT THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED. WHEN E HAPPEN , U GO REMEMBER TODAY
well....

I will tell you today
Go and write today's date down
Be very careful when you are doing so

Since you are known for that
Then you have come to the right place

This is the end for you
You can't escape it

You said it yourself you have wished several death and they die

Just like the saying
One day for the owner

You have finally reached that end
I'm sure you have no idea who you are chatting with

You can't escape it
I won't bore you with tales of people who have done the same thing you are doing and where they ended up

That's left for you to experience
I always make sure I'm not the one to blame in situations like these.

I simply made a comment and you got it to the point of wishing me and my family death

All I have left to say to you now is good luck and safe journey!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2017
tammie24:
well....

I will tell you today

This is the end for you
You can escape it

Just like the saying
One day for the owner

You can't escape it
I won't bore you with tales of people who have done the same thing you are doing and where they ended up

I simply made a comment and you got it to the point of wishing me and my family death

just watchout. if one of the people i mentioned dont die painfully in a few months to come , then i know the evil forces that have always back my negative words are asleep. in your next life, you no go carry everybody u see play again
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 3:49am On Apr 06, 2017
tammie24:
well....

I will tell you today

This is the end for you
You can escape it

Just like the saying
One day for the owner

You can't escape it

no, this is not a wish. this is real and sure. wish is something you long for but you aint sure. just watchout. if one of the people i mentioned dont die painfully in a few months to come , then i know the evil and satanic forces that have always back my negative words are asleep. i am 100000000% sure there aint sleeping. in your next life, you no go carry everybody u see play again. i still swear to all the negative , evil and satanic forces that have always backed up my negative words and made it come to pass, everything that gives you happiness will die painfully. i dont want to extend this evil cure to your unborn generation. dosnt mean i cant.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2017
goldedprince:

no, this is not a wish. this is real and sure. wish is something you long for but you aint sure. just watchout. if one of the people i mentioned dont die painfully in a few months to come , then i know the evil and satanic forces that have always back my negative words are asleep. i am 100000000% sure there aint sleeping. in your next life, you no go carry everybody u see play again. i still swear to all the negative , evil and satanic forces that have always backed up my negative words and made it come to pass, everything that gives you happiness will die painfully. i dont want to extend this evil cure to your unborn generation. dosnt mean i cant.
I'm also not wishing you death my dear

Its a sure thing!
Be very sure you are not going to be alive to wish another person death

Do you know where the last person who did same thing you are doing was found?

Its a sad story for his family but not sad at all for the people he tried it with

So my dear

I've told you
You have come to the right place

You are invoking evil forces cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a learner!

Its about time!
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
tammie24:
I'm also not wishing you death my dear

Its a sure thing!
Be very sure you are not going to be alive to wish another person death

Do you know where the last person who did same thing you are doing was found?

Its a sad story for his family but not sad at all for the people he tried it with

So my dear

I've told you
You have come to the right place

You are invoking evil forces cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a learner!

Its about time!

am now your dear abi?
thunder don fire you this time. you never see anything.
yes i worship and believe in evil forces cos thats what controls the world.
they have never failed me before so i dont see them failing me now.
first your family will experience the hardest form of hardship before they start dying in a very painful and brutal way one after the other.
when it stars coming you go remember this name but then it will be too late
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by tammie24: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
goldedprince:

am now your dear abi?
thunder don fire you this time. you never see anything.
yes i worship and believe in evil forces cos thats what controls the world.
they have never failed me before so i dont see them failing me now.
first your family will experience the hardest form of hardship before they start dying in a very painful and brutal way one after the other.
when it stars coming you go remember this name but then it will be too late
when I say 'my dear'
I'm actually being condescending
So don't think for one second it's anything endearing towards scums like you

As for the other things you said
Better stop with the noise and get to work

Cos your matter is already settled as far as I'm concerned
You'll wish you never crossed my path!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
tammie24:
when I say 'my dear' I'm actually being condescending So don't think for one second it's anything endearing towards scums like you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by goldedprince: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
tammie24:
when I say 'my dear'
I'm actually being condescending
So don't think for one second it's anything endearing towards scums like you

As for the other things you said
Better stop with the noise and get to work

Cos your matter is already settled as far as I'm concerned
You'll wish you never crossed my path!
i am just entertaining myself before i wipe out your entire family.
one you are dead, there will be no more you to entertain me, so idiot, i am entertaining my self now
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by OLUWAcypris1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
blesoh:
It was very wrong of you to have even given him the number, second mistake, why did you tell ur husband? Some things are better left like that. And the doctor is not even responsible seeing that you just gave birth and your husband is just outside waiting.
hmmm madam so ure encouraging her to be hiding things from her husband? She feels free to tell her husband because she dint see it as something serious, though what she did is very wrong, and as for the doctor he isn't at fault at all bcs a man will always be a man, perhaps he dint force her to give him her number, some men will see a pregnant woman and still ask her for her digits and ask her out so it is left for the woman to put the man straight, that she is married oh,
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by blesoh(f): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
hmmm madam so ure encouraging her to be hiding things from her husband? She feels free to tell her husband because she dint see it as something serious, though what she did is very wrong, and as for the doctor he isn't at fault at all bcs a man will always be a man, perhaps he dint force her to give him her number, some men will see a pregnant woman and still ask her for her digits and ask her out so it is left for the woman to put the man straight, that she is married oh,
Madam Some things are better left untold, knowing it will cause problem. My husband is a jealous type, if I tell him that someone ask me out I know am in deep soup
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by EdDave(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
freecocoa:
Excuse me with the condescension, you and who dey do that one? If you knew such happens, why dismiss this as mod inspired with no evidence whatsoever? And you are one to talk about lack of understanding? Mschew.
Understanding
So elusive.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Incrizz:

You seem to understand how the female mind works..

From the purity of your mind, tell me how the female mind works?
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Incrizz(f): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blackfyre:

From the purity of your mind, tell me how the female mind works?

Is it with regards to this thread?
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Incrizz:

Is it with regards to this thread?

Just generally.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Incrizz(f): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blackfyre:

Just generally.

'Wish you were more specific, 'would have helped. Because the female mind is dynamic.

Quite dynamic.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Incrizz:

'Wish you were more specific, 'would have helped. Because the female mind is dynamic.

Quite dynamic.

I see, was about noting that to someone else on another thread.

I was hoping i could use your answer to gauge yours.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by mikolo80: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2017
amyzon:
So what was I suppose to do. Insult him or create a seen, plus I was carry my baby and didn't think a guy in his right mind will be after me. It was his reaction the moment the midwife came back that made me realize that he was really flirting
tell him you're married and it's inappropriate. No scene required. Or call your husband over to remind you of your number. That the doctor wants it
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by lezz(m): 2:41am On Dec 29, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

A wife and a mother and you still don’t see what you did wrong?

Giving out a false number indicates you’re bad at saying no. It shows you can’t stand your ground and be firm on your decision.

If that doctor runs into you again, he’s going to demand why you gave him a wrong number and you’re going to give one clumsy lie or excuse to cover up which will only increase his confidence or encourage his advances. That’s what your husband knows, that’s why he’s upset.

With your level , you’re supposed the be able to tell admirers off firmly and politely with a very clear message. Giving out wrong number is so childish and any worldly predator will readily understand you’re a very weak person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.