Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dare To Try - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dare To Try (455 Views)

Free Startups Tools You Definitely Need To Try / Naira Abuse: CBN To Try Offenders In Mobile Court / 4 Unconventional Marketing Tips To Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Try by mindpreneur(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2017
my name is Abraham and by the grace of God am a growing mindpreneurist, my goal is to prosper by knowledge
i have an offer for nairalanders who still want to live their dreams
i work online and i have a deal or project that wont cost much and will give us good roi.
i have carefully refined my search and need just 60k to inject into this,i presently work from my house and just need 1 serious minded individual who will help me and in the process help himself\herself financially and information is he or she so desires.
your 60k will give you 100k in 3mths.
its no scam and am a real person who lives in lagos.
come on board now and become a mastermind.
read Success digest
call me, ihave genuine information
you just might need the extra source of income
zero-nine-zero-three-seven-nine-five-one-two-six-six.

(1) (Reply)

175 Home Based Business You Can Start Now! FREE Download / The Freeminal Called CBN. / Earn 1 Million Naira ROI Monthly For A 5 Million Naira Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.