Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included (2072 Views)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Nairaland and Nairalanders, please help me wish my lovely sister Ngeneukwenu a happy birthday. She just turned 20 today.

I told her this morning that she's got a dogged n politico namesake here on Nairaland. She was so happy about it.

Abeg make una help me celebrate this girl. . . .I no say she no be Tonto Dike, but soon that her leg go reach ground wella and the journey to Tonto's level shall begin.

Hip hip hip . . . .hurraay!

2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by LecciGucci: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2017
No
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by giftedheart1(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
really interesting... drop her number so that we can at least send her some wishes...
#thinking loud though.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by JideAmuGiaka: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Ngene Ukwu(leg) Ewu(goat).

Ejanla07, biko bia tinye Amu gi na Nwata akpasago Ukwu.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Strike a pose?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
LecciGucci:
No

Just like that? grin grin grin grin

Are you related to Robbie Savage?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
giftedheart1:
really interesting... drop her number so that we can at least send her some wishes...
#thinking loud though.

+2348039765290

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Hold your Penis for hand, how you dey na?

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry sad cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by giftedheart1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
175:

+2348039765290
Thanks
for real?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Strike a pose?

Yea she just did.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley

Please lalasticlala help celebrate my sister and strike a pose birthday almagamation
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
giftedheart1:
for real?

No Sir!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

However, try ur luck.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
175:

Yea she just did.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley

Please lalasticlala help celebrate my sister and strike a pose birthday almagamation

grin

Anyways, we wish ur sista a HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MAY SHE BE FILLED WITH JOY, LOVE & PROSPERITY IN HER LIFE.. grin

From the PLURIMI family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by Azeequeen(f): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
God will make everything straight in her life starting from her legs

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by giftedheart1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
175:

No Sir!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
However, try ur luck.
yea...really good

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:

Amen. . . grin grin cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley wink

Ngeneukwenu is just so happy today. . .but that pose is her high point of today.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by LecciGucci: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:

Ewoo.. where are u from u are so pretty. kiss
N reminds me of somethin tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by LecciGucci: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
175:

Just like that? grin grin grin grin

Are you related to Robbie Savage?

Lol nop... if only u will give me her contact n facebook id tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Smh!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Smh!

Easy ooo before your head falls off. grin angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin grin angry angry sad

She's your namesake na. . .abi na crime?

wink cheesy angry sad grin angry grin grin angry angry sad
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by Babacele: 5:05am On Mar 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Smh!
lols. don't you know you are a politically exposed e-person in the midst of Liepobs? abegi enjoy your birthday by proxy.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by Azeequeen(f): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
LecciGucci:

Ewoo.. where are u from u are so pretty. kiss N reminds me of somethin tongue
Nigeria
Reminds you of what?
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by zhanny16: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Abeg Wetin do her for leg
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by amicable09(f): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Social media ehn!
The kind wahala e dey cause too much.

I can bet my last 5 naira that this OP doesn't know this lady whose picture he's uploaded here for jokes.

OP, now that your mission of bringing the NL true ngeneukwuewu to this thread and also pulling traffic here, can you take down this poor lady's picture

Abuse of DP!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by Xzbit91: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin cheesy
For a moment there, I thought it was our very own ngeneukwenu!

Happy Birthday to her BTW
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
amicable09:
Social media ehn!
The kind wahala e dey cause too much.

I can bet my last 5 naira that this OP doesn't know this lady whose picture he's uploaded here for jokes.

OP, now that your mission of bringing the NL true ngeneukwuewu to this thread and also pulling traffic here, can you take down this poor lady's picture

Abuse of DP!

If you bet your last 5 naira for this recession, I no go pity u oooo.

grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

I know her tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by 175(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
Xzbit91:
grin grin cheesy
For a moment there, I thought it was our very own ngeneukwenu!

Happy Birthday to her BTW

Her namesake grin grin angry angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by Mskrisx(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Bia nwokem ibu onye 042...noticed your moniker today and I haven't stopped laughing. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by JideAmuGiaka: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mskrisx:

Bia nwokem ibu onye 042...noticed your moniker today and I haven't stopped laughing. grin grin cheesy grin

Nwanne kedu ka idi?. Onye agoziri agozi ka ibu.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Sister Ngeneukwenu -photo Included by axortedbabe(f): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nwa mpa apasagokwa ukwu

(1) (Reply)

Monica Brown Shares Beautiful Photos Of Herself And Her Family / I Carried Drugs At The Darkest Time In My Life – Uche Odoputa / Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Celebrate Nomination Of Award On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.