Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship (1878 Views)

Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) / Bid And Ship Cars From Copart USA and IAAI At The Cheapest Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Lets help you bid on COPART

Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hope you're genuine? Who can vouch for you on this forum?
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Landmark445:

Been on this forum for almost 8yrs. Go tru my profile and see
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by cmoney22222: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
I sent you an email, no reply. Why sir

USAutoBuy:
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
cmoney22222:

Message went to spam mail. i replied it already

Regards
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Available
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2017
cmoney22222:

cmoney22222, u later deal with this guy? He legit??
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by cmoney22222: 5:35pm On May 21, 2017
Landmark445:
cmoney22222, u later deal with this guy? He legit??
no sir, didn't deal with him, he replied my email pretty late like 3weeks.......
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Enigi: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
I need a clean toyota corolla 2004... what's should be my budget. it's urgent please
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
cmoney22222:
no sir, didn't deal with him, he replied my email pretty late like 3weeks.......
He's yet to reply mine. He seems grossly incompetent.
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by cmoney22222: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
are you still looking to buy? i just bought from that route.. PM me so we can talk further

NgcoboP:

Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
cmoney22222:
are you still looking to buy? i just bought from that route.. PM me so we can talk further

Who are you?
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by cmoney22222: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
this question too direct and too harsh... safe sir

NgcoboP:

Who are you?
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by pokipoki: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Landmark445:
Dude, no need for the questions. It's obviously 419. It's free to open account with Copart. You can send your $400 directly to Copart and bid for cars yourself. The company also helps with the shipping. I do not understand what exactly he is trying to do.
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

For a faster reply, you can just whatsapp me at +1-321-325-0572

Direct line - 904-881-5585

When you try to send a link via NL it goes into places sometimes it takes a while to see it.

My apologies
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, no need for the questions. It's obviously 419. It's free to open account with Copart. You can send your $400 directly to Copart and bid for cars yourself. The company also helps with the shipping. I do not understand what exactly he is trying to do.

There is no reason to lay accusation when you don't know. Anyone can open an account but you wont be able to purchase all cars. And if its my account that i opened with my business license and dealers license, is it wrong to charge for my services?

Before purchase, some people need guidance in terms of a viable location to buy, what to buy etc. Cos you can do it does not mean you are good in doing it.

After purchase, you need to do the logistics and transportation etc. There is more to buying that point and click.

My whatsapp is +1321-325-0572

Thanks
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by pokipoki: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
USAutoBuy:

There is no reason to lay accusation when you don't know. Anyone can open an account but you wont be able to purchase all cars. And if its my account that i opened with my business license and dealers license, is it wrong to charge for my services?

Before purchase, some people need guidance in terms of a viable location to buy, what to buy etc. Cos you can do it does not mean you are good in doing it.

After purchase, you need to do the logistics and transportation etc. There is more to buying that point and click.

My whatsapp is +1321-325-0572

Thanks
Thanks for the clarification. I think I have an idea of your business model. For clarity sake, kindly confirm if your business is more of logistics (receiving the cars purchased and transportation for shipping down to Nigeria) than the actual buying.
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by USAutoBuy(m): 3:10am On Oct 14, 2017
pokipoki:

Thanks for the clarification. I think I have an idea of your business model. For clarity sake, kindly confirm if your business is more of logistics (receiving the cars purchased and transportation for shipping down to Nigeria) than the actual buying.

I do it all. Its 50/50 mix. I have the auction account. Most of my own cars i sell here (send only few across) and buy for others as well. I also do all logistics related one. Move from point of purchase to Lagos. I just seldom keep up with all notifications from NL. That's why i put my whatspp number there.

Regards
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by pokipoki: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
USAutoBuy:

I do it all. Its 50/50 mix. I have the auction account. Most of my own cars i sell here (send only few across) and buy for others as well. I also do all logistics related one. Move from point of purchase to Lagos. I just seldom keep up with all notifications from NL. That's why i put my whatspp number there.

Regards
Well said!! Good luck in all your future endeavors!!!
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2017
pokipoki:

https://www.nairaland.com/4117714/usautobuy-another-scammer-resurfaced/7#61491264

buyer beware of usautobuy
Re: Active COPART Account Available. We Can Help You Bid And Ship by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Toks Grade RX300 00 @ N1.9M Non Negotiable ««« / Used Honda Odyseey 2001 For Sale 720k / 2009 6 Months Used Lexus ES 350 @3.Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.