Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? (826 Views)

ICAN Exams Postponed / ICAN November 2019 Diet (skills Level) Lets Meet Here. / All Teachers To Write Professional Exams In October – TRCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by bebene: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hi guys
I want to register with ICAN, but the information i am getting is that if you register in a particular state, when its time for exams you have to come back to that state to write it.

And someone is advising me to write in Lagos because its the ICAN examiners that teach in the tutorial Classes there.

And please with combination is better?

ICAN Masters,

PGD Masters.

Though i have already made up my mind to write ICAN but i know its not easy to pass.

Please guys those with the right information and experience should share.

Thanks.
Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thinking d same dnt knw hw true
Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by bebene: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayusekay:
Thinking d same dnt knw hw true

And i have been to my state ICAN Liaison office, but the man there refused to answer the question.

The problem with ICAN(as i heard) is that you might end up not ready the right materials for the Exams and even in some Study Packs you will see where they write" that study packs is not enough for you to read and pass the exams" thats why i want those with the right information should please help and explain
Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by beshiman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
bebene:
Hi guys
I want to register with ICAN, but the information i am getting is that if you register in a particular state, when its time for exams you have to come back to that state to write it.

And someone is advising me to write in Lagos because its the ICAN examiners that teach in the tutorial Classes there.

And please with combination is better?

ICAN Masters,

PGD Masters.

Though i have already made up my mind to write ICAN but i know its not easy to pass.

Please guys those with the right information and experience should share.

Thanks.

Well, ICAN has exam centres across the country.
It's not only in Lagos that experts teach students. I am talking from experience.
You can write your exam in any of the States.

More so, the path you want to follow will determine the qualification combinations. If you're going for academics (becoming a lecturer), Masters is compulsory first (you can register for ICAN as a student during your Masters), then ICAN follows. But if you want to work in industries, then, ICAN first.

More over, in terms of good ICAN Tuition Centres, Lagos has a lot but I won't give names.
Note: it's not as hard as you thought to pass it. All you need is determination and the right group of people with right materials for studying.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by Dereformer(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ican is not any easier to pass in lagos as it is in other states.

About half of the students that sit for the examinations in any

diet come from lagos. So, it is natural to expect a greater number passing in lagos

compaired to other states.

I have seen some ICAN students in lagos who have been writing the exams for more than six years now.

I have equally seen students who qaulified under one and half years in other states.

Like some said earlier, Ican exams requires determination.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by bebene: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
beshiman:

Well, ICAN has exam centres across the country.
It's not only in Lagos that experts teach students. I am talking from experience.
You can write your exam in any of the States.

More so, the path you want to follow will determine the qualification combinations. If you're going for academics (becoming a lecturer), Masters is compulsory first (you can register for ICAN as a student during your Masters), then ICAN follows. But if you want to work in industries, then, ICAN first.

More over, in terms of good ICAN Tuition Centres, Lagos has a lot but I won't give names.
Note: it's not as hard as you thought to pass it. All you need is determination and the right group of people with right materials for studying.

Thanks.
Thank you.
Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by bebene: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dereformer:
Ican is not any easier to pass in lagos as it is in other states.

About half of the students that sit for the examinations in any

diet come from lagos. So, it is natural to expect a greater number passing in lagos

compaired to other states.

I have seen some ICAN students in lagos who have been writing the exams for more than six years now.

I have equally seen students who qaulified under one and half years in other states.

Like some said earlier, Ican exams requires determination.
Woow six years shocked
Thank you too. av got something from your post also.
Re: Is It True That There Are Better Chances Of Passing ICAN Exams In Lagos? by tmas30: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Our 30 days ICAN Success Blueprint is the Guarantee you need pass ICAN exams at ONE sitting.
The truth is, you must be ready to work it out because this Blueprint is a 100% SUCCESS GUARANTEE if you do exactly ALL we ask you to do.

Kindly click here to get the blueprint now http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican/

See testimonies from last diet http://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/ican-success-students-results-testimonies-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 170 Ebooks / Earn $50 Per Mini Article / Zx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.