Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... (963 Views)

How To Buy A Classic Phone From USA!!!! / 'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / Classic Phone: New Arrival In Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by benniearinze: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok so I've been around and I've noticed some few persons asking around for good phones. Some of them gave the specs of the phone they needed, some said 3000mah battery, at least 8mp camera, at least 1 gb ram and co.

But the thing is that some of them actually don't just have the money to purchase the likes of the Gionee M5 (75k), the Gionee M6 (106k), the tecno phantom 6 (120k), Camon C9 (90k) and so on and so forth. Infact from what i"ve seen so far, their budgets are no more than 50-60k.

So as the owner of one of the online phone review sites in Nigeria ([url=myphones.com.ng]Myphones.com.ng[/url]), I decided to conduct an emergency research, one which was to find out an affordable android phone, which of course would have some features (if not all) of these bigger model phones i Just mentioned above.

WELCOME GIONEE P8W

I know most of you must have heard of this phone, maybe flinged it aside as one of those nonsense gionee products. Well, I'm here to disagree with you on that because from my extensive research I've found out that this Gionee P8w is not only affordable but also rich in features and it got me wondering. What is the intent of the Gionee sales team on making this wonder phone so amazing?

The only reasonable answer I could give to myself was that they just wanted everybody, rich or poor, to get that Gionee feel, that awesome experience....

Follow me as we embark on this journey to find out what makes this Gionee smartphone so thick.... Enjoy!!

PS: The full blog post is here, for your more comprehensive consumption => http://myphones.com.ng/gionee-p8w-specs-features-price-nigeria/

Gionee P8w Key Specs & Features

- 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (293ppi)
- 1.3 quad-core MediaTek MT6735M CPU with 1GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Fast charging
- Super fast download enabled
- 16GB Storage, up to 32GB memory card
- 8MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Internet
- Dual-SIM
- 2400 mAh Removable Battery

The Display and Camera

Like I’ve already pointed out, the Gionee P8w has a 5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution for amazing video streaming capabilities and recording. For taking super-sharp selfies is the 5mp camera on the front. And on the back, Gionee P8w has an 8 megapixels camera.

The rear camera supports LED flash and autofocus. It can also record 1080p HD videos.

Hardware and Software

Gionee P8w runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) on a 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 1GB RAM. You get 16GB built-in storage and you can add an extra 128GB using a memory card.

What else do you need to know before buying this smooth phone?

Read the full post here =>http://myphones.com.ng/gionee-p8w-specs-features-price-nigeria/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun
cc: mynd44

Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by searchng4love: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
What LTE bands are supported?
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by benniearinze: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
searchng4love:
What LTE bands are supported?
both 3g and 4g supported
The download speed is awesome
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by searchng4love: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
benniearinze:

both 3g and 4g supported
The download speed is awesome
Make sure you have a good knowledge of what you are promoting before you respond to my question!
At least understand my question

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by searchng4love: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Making it simple... Does it support Glo 4G?
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by benniearinze: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
searchng4love:

Make sure you have a good knowledge of what you are promoting before you respond to my question!
At least understand my question
sorry brooo, many tinz on my mind nw
2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G bands: HSDPA
4G bands: LTE
Speed: HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
GPRS: Yes
EDGE: Yes

here's all u need
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by benniearinze: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
searchng4love:
Making it simple... Does it support Glo 4G?
b4 nko
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by searchng4love: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
benniearinze:

b4 nko
Are you sure? You have not listed the supported bands for 4G
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by Jodha(f): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
How much is it nah..
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by benniearinze: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
How much is it nah..
between 35k to 40k depending on d price of the dollar
Re: Looking For A Classic Phone On A Low Budget? This One Is For You... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
benniearinze:

b4 nko

Stop misleading people and confusing yourself. From the info u provided, it doesn't support Glo bands. Because 4G is written on a phone doesn't neccesary mean that it supports 4G on all devices.

Do you even know the MHz of Glo 4G?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice From Fero Royal X1 Nd Gionee S6s / Gionee M6 Mirror Full Specifications, Reviews, Features & Price / Tech Guys Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.