Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,865 members, 7,862,859 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

USA Used APPLE Macbook Pro A1278, 6gb Ram,128ssd, Core I5 Almost New - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / USA Used APPLE Macbook Pro A1278, 6gb Ram,128ssd, Core I5 Almost New (484 Views)

Uk Used Apple Macbook Pro 2012 / Uk Arrival Lenovo X230 Core I5 6gb Ram 500gb Hdd 6hrs Battery Life..60k / Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Intel Core I5 6gb Ram 128gb Ssd 7hrs battery Life (50k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Used APPLE Macbook Pro A1278, 6gb Ram,128ssd, Core I5 Almost New by technanish: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
The MacBook Pro is a great computer that just got even greater. It includes a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology. You'll also get up to 7 hours of battery life while on the go.
The MacBook Pro also now includes both a high-speed Thunderbolt port and two USB 3 ports, enabling you to easily connect to external displays and a wide variety of high performance peripherals. INTEL CORE I5 DUAL-CORE PROCESSING:
The third-generation Intel Core i5 has a 2.5 GHz speed, which can dynamically accelerate up to 3.1 GHz to match your workload thanks to updated Intel Turbo Boost Technology. And with the Intel HD Graphics 4000 processor, you get up to 60 percent faster graphics. So the video you watch, the FaceTime calls you make, and pretty much everything else you do is smoother and more detailed. HIGH-SPEED THUNDERBOLT AND USB 3 PORTS: A high-speed Thunderbolt port allows the MacBook Pro to transfer data at lightning-fast speeds and connect displays like the Apple Thunderbolt Display, enabling you to turn this highly portable notebook into a highly versatile workstation. And with two USB 3 ports.

Guaranteed USA products.

Get your money,s worth.

CONFIGURATION

Laptop Name; Apple A1278

Hard drive; 128SSD hard disk storage

Memory; 6gb ram memory

Processor; 2.5GHz intel Core i5

Graphic Processor: Integrated Graphics

Chipset Brand: Intel

Card Description: Integrated

Wireless Type: 802.11 a/b/g/n

Wireless, webcam, Bluetooth, and 2usb port

Screen size; 13.3 inches

Look View; Almost new and excellent battery performance with original charger

Condition;100% perfect condition.

We also offer warranty on all our products ,we offer wholesales and retail quantity and pricing too,

Pls kindly visit our office for other products and variety at 20 otigba street, landmark plaza 1st floor, suite 32

computer village. or go for our for latest laptops and arrivals at www.nanishtech.com

or you can call us at 080356 84088

Price: 220,000

Note; Pls only serious buyers should cal

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung R510 Laptop For 26k SOLD / Macbook Air 2017. Sold / How To Connect Your Dstv Decoder To Your Personal Computer And Browse Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.