Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Impact Of Increased Fares By Operators Of Lagos BRT Bus - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Impact Of Increased Fares By Operators Of Lagos BRT Bus (376 Views)

Lady's Landlord Increased Her Rent From N550,000 To N1million In Lagos / Impact Of Free Trade Zone On Nigeria's Property Sector / 3bedrooms bungalow @ ibafo (Opposite MFM prayer city, beside Hi Impact Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Increased Fares By Operators Of Lagos BRT Bus by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
This morning I stepped out heading for work , got to the BRT b/stop to catch a bus ,I noticed the place was not crowded as usual only to discover bus fares have been increased from 120 to 200 naira and 200naira to 300 ,bus took quite long to get filled up ,as we proceeded on the journey only one or two people boarded at the other b/stop, am not against the increase but why didn't the 120 go to 150 and the 200 to 250 , imagine someone boarding the bus from mile 12 to Maryland for 200 naira... This country is already hard enough don't make it more harder .... Below is the picture of how many of us where left in the bus when I alighted at my destination ,we were just 6 in number

(1) (Reply)

To Let In Yaba / 3 Bedrooms Flat To Let At Ojota / Power To Your Homes. Purchase A Diesel Generator Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.