Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O (4930 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Iyabo Obasanjo Speaks On Father’s Letter To Buhari / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Zubby56(f): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -Obasanjo Speaks Out, Shocks The WorldFormer President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has again opened up on President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that the former Army General, has not disappointed him since he assumed office, in 2015.
Obasanjo stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, on Sunday, at his hilltop residence, in Abeokuta.
While reflecting on the Buhari administration since 2015, Obasanjo said that the President had done his best to move the country forward.
“Whatever anybody says, President Buhari has not disappointed me from what I know of him,’’ he said.
He added,that the President had delivered on his core areas of strength and ability, particularly in the anti-corruption crusade, and the war against insurgency.
“In my book, I have said that Buhari is not strong on the economy, and I did not write this to run him down.
“I also used to think that he is not strong in the area of foreign affairs, but I have realised that he has improved very well.
“He has actually done his best in the areas where we know him to be strong,” he said.
The Elder Statesman, urged Nigerians not to relent in their support for Buhari, and not to give up on Nigeria.
“Whatever you might see as bad in Nigeria, other societies have gone through the same at some period in their history.
“It is not for us to begin to condemn, but to begin to join hands together and consider how we can make the best out of our present.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by DozieInc(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by LecciGucci: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
OBJ

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by VulgarLee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
stfu
you are not GOD [color=#990000][/color]
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by MayhorE(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
still waiting for his report card.......

who else is waiting make u click the like button
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Leo3333: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
OBJ

This Osama meme always cracks me up...been looking for it all the while.

cheesy grin

Thanks for putting it up here.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Leo3333:

This Osama meme always cracks me up...been looking for it all the while.
cheesy grin
Thanks for putting it up here.
lol don't mention

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by lorddannie: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmm! The Ebola of Owu has started again
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm praying for the dawning of a government where people like Obasanjo will be speaking from prison and nobody will give a sh1t.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by dovakhiin(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laff wan kill me looking...
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by diamondstar90: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Can that ever happen
Ioannes:
I'm praying for the dawning of a government where people like Obasanjo will be speaking from prison and nobody will give a sh1t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by TheTrueSeeker: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
diamondstar90:
Can that ever happen

We can only hope dear. Nigeria is a place where anything can happen, both good and bad.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Eldersege(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Obj did a critical analysis of PMB instead of us analysing what he said, you want to see him in prison. I guess you don't know what an elderstate man means. Not in your life.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Bitterleafsoup: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
He has not jailed one person for corruption and they have not told us what they did with the loot recovered.

This administration is not transparent at all and I know that the corruption fight is bs cause nothing to show the people that it is working and helping.
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by diamondstar90: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pray so
Ioannes:

We can only hope dear. Nigeria is a place where anything can happen, both good and bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by martinz1: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
lol don't mention
See ur rotten teeth grin grin
Re: BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
diamondstar90:
I pray so

Me too.

(1) (Reply)

2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters / Rest In Peace Nnamdi Of Sudan / Ranking Of Literacy Rates By States And Regions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.