Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? (3069 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please this thread is for the winning party "IPOB."
Do you still remember some funny sentences that you acknowledge Nnamdi Kanu for, during his broadcast? Yes I do!
Lets rain it down here. There are three of his sentences that are funny to me cos I love to hear him speak. They are:
Nwa Chineke(Child of God).
My Goodness Me! We must continue.
Ohaneze ndi aturu n'ewu(Ohaneze Ndigbo, who act like Sheep & Goats).
Lets hear yours...

7 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by valicious1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
monkeys and baboons
Nigeria is a zoo
We shall bring down the zoo with nothing but the truth
Okoroawusa
We are formidable

7 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by EasternActivist: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
The caller on the line can you hear me.

We must continue.

10 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by valicious1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
goodmorning, goodafternoon and goodevening from wherever you're listening to us from around the world.

9 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by GameGod(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
IPods are terrorists

Kanu is a bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by deleolu69: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
we are whiter than white and whiter than snow

9 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jesus Christ is an idol and any body mentioning that name is an idiot. Evidence below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3skrgfaBLM
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by ShootToKill: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
'yoruba pastors should concentrate on converting their yoruba muslims before coming to Biafraa-the bastion of christianity to preach to people. Their muslims need their preaching more. You don't sell ice to eskimos while your brothers are dying of heat.' ~ Kanu, 2015

Abeg, can anyone claim that this is not a very commonsensical statement? yorubas? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by thuggCheetah(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Radio Biafra is unjammable"
"We are indefatigable"
"By the time I'm done with buhari, he will run to London and he won't be able to come back"

That guys broadcasts dey give our oily Yoruba skulls high BP no b small grin..can't u see d pained Yoruba Muslim 2 spaces above me??

D guy below me has really dealt with our ofe mmanu olosho women grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
"Ofu ukwu akwa ka umayi yorubaa na ama" meaning yorubaa women tie only one piece wrapper. The reason that they tie one-piece wrapper Nnamdi kanu continued, is for easy access to cheat....they remove it before your eye will blink and put it back on and continue as if nothing happened. Lol. He continued the reason why Biafraans women tie two-piece wrapper, in some case 3-piece or 4-piece is before she could remove all the wrappers, even if she succeeds removing all wrappers to cheat, putting them back on will take nothing less than 15 - 30 mins and she will be caught red-handed.LOL. He continued don't underestimate Biafraan culture and the smart men and women behind it ... there is a science behind tying the biafraan wrapper, he asked the women: don't you have to open your legs to a certain length and the legs aligned to a certain degree to properly tie those wrappers? Don't you have to tie a rope on top of the first wrapper? Do yorubaa women do these? The anwser is No! Then why are they saying we are one people and clearly we are not!

He continued, Do Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani men tie wrapper? No. But Biafrann men are the only men in Nigeria that tie wrappers...from Igbo, to Annag, to Ijaw, to Ibibio, to Igede, to Idoma, to Igala, to Urhobo, to Ishekiri...the men all tie wrappers!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 02, 2017
valicious1:
goodmorning, goodafternoon and goodevening from wherever you're listening to us from around the world.

- I welcome you to today's broadcast on Radio Biafra, we give special thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama.

- Chukwu Okike Abiama is God

- and in the end? Biafra will come!

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by abnsugbe: 3:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Hahahahahha..This thread made my day........

4 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by bosco2017: 4:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Innovator90:
"Ofu ukwu akwa ka umayi yorubaa na ama" meaning yorubaa women tie only one piece wrapper. The reason that they tie one-piece wrapper Nnamdi kanu continued, is for easy access to cheat....they remove it before your eye will blink and put it back on and continue as if nothing happened. Lol. He continued the reason why Biafraans women tie two-piece wrapper, in some case 3-piece or 4-piece is before she could remove all the wrappers, even if she succeeds removing all wrappers to cheat, putting them back on will take nothing less than 15 - 30 mins and she will be caught red-handed.LOL. He continued don't underestimate Biafraan culture and the smart men and women behind it ... there is a science behind tying the biafraan wrapper, he asked the women: don't you have to open your legs to a certain length and the legs aligned to a certain degree to properly tie those wrappers? Don't you have to tie a rope on top of the first wrapper? Do yorubaa women do these? The anwser is No! Then why are they saying we are one people and clearly we are not!

He continued, Do Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani men tie wrapper? No. But Biafrann men are the only men in Nigeria that tie wrappers...from Igbo, to Annag, to Ijaw, to Ibibio, to Igede, to Idoma, to Igala, to Urhobo, to Ishekiri...the men all tie wrappers!

you mean the Biafran women are the only women that tie up to 2 to 3 piece wrappers
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by bosco2017: 4:30am On Mar 02, 2017
my goodness me radio biafra is not for politicians

8 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Soreza(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2017
UMU CHINEKE, also the way he shout HAUSA...FULANI IN A THUNDEROUS VOICE,WE WILL BRING DOWN THE ZOO WITH NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

7 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2017
This is going to lead nowhere. Just the same ethnic posturing and online war. Dry up guys and get a job or something.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by thuggCheetah(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:
This is going to lead nowhere. Just the same ethnic posturing and online war. Dry up guys and get a job or something.
must u vomit all d ofe mmanu and amala u swallowed yesterday on an IPOB thread? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by ShootToKill: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Ipobexposed when are you buying that powerful otapiapia, remember to help this your brother purchase one carton but before then....

4 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Ipobexposed when are you buying that powerful otapiapia, remember to help this your brother purchase one carton but before then....

I'm sorry but I don't respond to slowpokes online or offline.

1 Like

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by gartamanta: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
The zoo must fall!

2 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by ShootToKill: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sorry but I don't respond to slowpokes online or offline.

Thank you for 'ignoring' me with this your 'great response' . grin grin

5 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by QuietHammer(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2017
A gathering of secessionists. This is treason! The mods should close this thread now!
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Thank you for 'ignoring' me with this your 'great response' . grin grin

You're a slowpoke really. That's all you need to thank me for. For revealing that to you.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2017
QuietHammer:
A gathering of secessionists. This is treason! The mods should close this thread now!

They won't, but if it is to ban me, they'll jump at it.

1 Like

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by ShootToKill: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

You're a slowpoke really. That's all you need to thank me for. For revealing that to you.

Ok.. I agree with you. Hope you are not angered by my agreement. grin grin
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
must u vomit all d ofe mmanu and amala u swallowed yesterday on an IPOB thread? grin grin

You're not known for making bright comments on this forum. The less you talk, the less people become aware that you're actually a dunce. Take note.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2017
ShootToKill:

Ok.. I agree with you. Hope you are not angered by my agreement. grin grin

Move along now. I'm done with you.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by thuggCheetah(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Ioannes:

You're not known for making bright comments on this forum. The less you talk, the less people become aware that you're actually a dunce. Take note.
If that is d case I don't know y I keep getting d highest number of likes on most threads I comment on cheesy

Only lovers of truth enjoy reading my truth filled comments

3 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:

If that is d case I don't know y I keep getting d highest number of likes on most threads I comment on cheesy

Congrats dear. When are you going to cash your likes and shares on Nairaland in the bank?

Just as I thought, most of you make stvpid comments on this forum just for the likes and shares.

You're quoting me because you want to see people quote you back.

My submission: You're still a kid.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by thuggCheetah(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2017
[s]
Ioannes:

Congrats dear. When are you going to cash your likes and shares on Nairaland in the bank?

Just as I thought, most of you make stvpid comments on this forum just for the likes and shares.

You're quoting me because you want to see people quote you back.

My submission: You're still a kid.
[/s]
Y must u be so emotional about everything
I talked about likes because u said I'm not known for making bright comments

And d way I see it, pple like ur post if they agree with wat u are saying

So stop pouring smelly/rotten ewedu flavoured saliver up and down
I want to believe u are not a trisomic dolt grin grin

3 Likes

Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2017
thuggCheetah:
[s][/s]
Y must u be so emotional about everything
I talked about likes because u said I'm not known for making bright comments

And d way I see it, pple like ur post if they agree with wat u are saying

So stop pouring smelly/rotten ewedu flavoured saliver up and down
I want to believe u are not a trisomic dolt grin grin

You can move along now. Your playmates are in the kiddy section playing with mud. Don't quote me again on this thread cos I won't be responding.
Re: For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast? by valicious1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
QuietHammer:
You never see anything. By the time we are through with you, you all will go the awolowo way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Akinlade Is New Ogun Apc Guber Candidate After Buhari's Intervention / If Benue Votes Buhari / TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.