Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Victor Moses Signs New 4-year Contract With Chelsea FC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Signs New 4-year Contract With Chelsea FC (468 Views)

Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Victor Moses Signs For Another London Club From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Signs New 4-year Contract With Chelsea FC by livinus009(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nigerian international Victor Moses has signed a new contract with English Football Club, Chelsea.

The 26-year-old has established himself as a regular in the side this season, playing an integral role in its pursuit of silverware under manager, Antonio Conte.

Upon signing the two-year extension to his deal, which will now run until 2021, Moses, said, “I feel very excited. I’m delighted to be here for another few years now and to sign a new deal. Now it’s time to concentrate on the team and keep working hard to make sure we win games and try to win the Premier League this season.

“We’re having a great season, I’m enjoying my football and we have a good manager here that has given every single one of us confidence. I just want to keep on enjoying it and working hard for the team.”

Chelsea’s technical director Michael Enemalo added, “We are extremely pleased Victor has chosen to extend his contract with us. He is enjoying an excellent season and, under Antonio’s leadership, has proved to be an important member of the squad.

“This new contract is testament to Victor’s hard work and dedication to succeed at Chelsea and we believe he will be a big part of our future success.”

http://www.vinosmedia.com.ng/2017/03/01/victor-moses-signs-new-4-year-contract-chelsea-fc/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Out Of UCL / NPFL U-17 Side Lose 2-1 To Athletico Madrid In Future Cup Final / Neymar Warns Juve, Says The Goals Will Surely Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.