Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men (452 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by Lovegisty: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
A priest by the name of Father Sharlom has called on women who wear jeans and trousers to be drowned because they tempt men. A video of the sermon which he gave in a church in the Indian state of Kerala was shared online by a woman named as Jasmine PK. In the footage, Father Sharlom is shown saying:

"When I go for prayer meetings in some churches, especially during the Holy Mass, I feel like leaving because of some women who I see in front of me. I feel it’s better to kick them out of the church premises."

He also condemned women who show off on social media referring to them as "things".

He goes on:
"After I lecture young men on the ways of God, they come to me later and tell me, ‘Father, after absorbing all the knowledge you give us, we exit and are exposed to semi-naked women. We’re involuntarily provoked and aroused’.What have the preachings taught us about this? ‘It’s best to tie the source of provocation down to the depths of the sea.’
"When a father or a young man has come to the church to offer themselves to the God, if you’re standing beside him, having dressed provocatively enough to distract him, you’re a sinner, and you deserve to be tied down to the depths of the sea. And then you complain that you can’t find a groom or a job. Why? Thanks to the way you dress."
Fellow Kerala priest Father Paul Thellakkat from Kochi condemned his colleague.

He said:
"What that preacher has said is unwarranted. No priest has the right to dictate a dress code to women. Men and women are a reflection of God and both are equal and beautiful."
The sermon has drawn the ire of internet users with many condemning it as a hate speech.

Watch the video HERE

Re: Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by giftedheart1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
its over!! Trapqueen, LadyF, Bornagainchild, pls you ppl should not wear trouser to India ooo. shebi u know I love u..

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by farouk0403(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
pervert

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by Niflheim(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
The legend of christian buffoonery continues............................................................They were foolish in 2015, foolish in 2016 and foolish in 2017!!!
Re: Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
If they are killed who will the men marry? Isn't better the put laws in place to ban wearing of jeans and other exposing clothes than killing? When you treat headache and it refuses to go, isn't a signal that there's something wrong somewhere and there's a need to treat it. Do they treat headache by just taking paracetamol without knowing the source.
Re: Women Who Wear Jeans Should Be Killed For Tempting Men by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:
If they are killed who will the men marry? Isn't better the put laws in place to ban wearing of jeans and other exposing clothes than killing? When you treat headache and it refuses to go, isn't a signal that there's something wrong somewhere and there's a need to treat it. Do they treat headache by just taking paracetamol without knowing the source.

You are right, although both men and women contribute to the concept of lust.
Women should try to help men by not dressing so provocatively and seductively...however men need to also control their eyes also and not act in an animalistic manner. A woman could be covered in a potato sack and a man will still find a way to become sexual.

(1) (Reply)

JOHN 3:16 / Four Years Rememberance Of Late Apostle Timiothy Oluwole Obadare / Ifa Priest: Lagoon Is Hungry, Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.