Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) (737 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Samtexjohn1: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello Good day all

I write to let you all know of what I faced on LIS which was launched on November, 2016 y'all know Linda Ikeji promise to give away 1m price to the first 50 registered members who reaches 100followers in the space of 1week from the launching day. Luckily I was one of the winner which my name was included on the list.

A week later people wallets was credited with 20k which mine wasn't so. After some days which I discovered this I contacted Linda Ikeji to report the issues of wallet not credited. Good to say, the wallet was credited and I was told to request for payment which I did immediately but since December 21 I requested for payment till today I haven't seen any alert from LIS, what's is going on? Is it that have just been scammed.

See photos of wallet and payment request below.

Lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by sinaj(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
So how much did u loose

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is this how you hope to make money in your own life?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Sammypope4all(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Would you actually call that a scam??

Na Ponzi?

Like the buddy stated above: how much did you loose?

Don't like the lady though but bros, if your 1 kobo isn't missing just take a chillin pill, Abi u no know say MMM run away with plenty ppl money?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
sinaj:
So how much did u loose

He lost his time looking for followers.

TIME = MONEY

A scam is a scam!

Deceit is also a scam

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Jajayi: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
I feel your pain. But this won't help at all.. And the fact that you called it a scam angry angry angry . Why not just contact them to fix the issue... at least you confirmed that others received their own payments?
Samtexjohn1:
Hello Good day all

I write to let you all know of what I faced on LIS which was launched on November, 2016 y'all know Linda Ikeji promise to give away 1m price to the first 50 registered members who reaches 100followers in the space of 1week from the launching day. Luckily I was one of the winner which my name was included on the list.

A week later people wallets was credited with 20k which mine wasn't so. After some days which I discovered this I contacted Linda Ikeji to report the issues of wallet not credited. Good to say, the wallet was credited and I was told to request for payment which I did immediately but since December 21 I requested for payment till today I haven't seen any alert from LIS, what's is going on? Is it that have just been scammed.

Lalasticlala
Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Hadar4328(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Op is highly clueless. Misleading Topic; Paradoxical Content...... Indecisive mindset, incorrigible assumption... Now, I spent irredeemable 678kb for viewing and replying this thread.

Iffa knack your head ehn

Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Samtexjohn1:
Hello Good day all

Lalasticlala
didn't u get ur 20k... na 50 people go win the 1m na... abi u wan make em give only you one the whole 1m besides 20k small for her to scam only...why e come b like say na only u them no pay...go ur village to sort yourself out, bro.
Re: Linda Ikeji Socials Giveaway Is A Scam!! Please Don't Fall Victim. (must Read) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
I no like linda ikeji I know. But why you dey do this one na? You're spoiling her name. Contact them again.

Meanwhile check my signature. Sweet

(1) (Reply)

#Gravechat: Former Addict Buried Alive For 3days To Help Addicts!!! (Photos) / Runtown Blast Wizkid, See Here / Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.