Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) (27572 Views)

5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) / Terrible Car Accident Around National Theatre, Lagos (photos) / Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
hey deluded mind....stay cool in ur territory.....tell why the God u believe will allow this accident to happen or dnt u think that the victims will lost their money on this cry
Educate yourself first, maybe I'll engage you next time.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by umesichibuzor: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Death was busy
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Any atheist that can survive this kind of accident and still not believe in God will remain a fool forever. Yes, I said it! angry angry
Ok, this is outright dull reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Educate yourself first, maybe I'll engage you next time.
MR EDUCATED OLODO just carry ur education commot my face.l cry
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Any atheist that can survive this kind of accident and still not believe in God will remain a fool forever. Yes, I said it! angry angry

And the Deputy Jesus that his family or friend died in a less accident and still believed in God is what?
Blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
ZUBY77:

And the Deputy Jesus that his family or friend died in a less accident and still believed in God is what?
Blockhead.
Dumbo, it was prophesied He would die and rise again after 3 days; and that is what happened.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by Timiblanko(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lord you are great. Thanks for the saved life
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Dumbo, it was prophesied He would die and rise again after 3 days; and that is what happened.

Apparently you can't even understand any simple thing.
I am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
ZUBY77:

Apparently you can't even understand any simple thing.
I am sorry.
The feeling is mutual.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by bejite: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is that a real car or a toy car? It was really squeezed.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by phranq(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Biko driver ọ pụta kwara
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
OP has missed road. You are in Onitsha not Enugu.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by hijodedios: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
that must be in Anambra cos there is no where like nkpor enugu in enugu.....thank God no life was lost
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by eaglechild: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
When did Honda start making corolla
When did Nkpor migrate to Enugu.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by AnaCheks(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/01/terrible-motor-accident-around-tarzan-junction-in-enugu-photos/

This accident happened in Enugu a few days ago. A Honda and a trailer were involved in a nasty collision. No life was reportedly lost as at the time of going to press, but there is no doubt it is a terrible occurrence in the coal city of Enugu. The Facebook user who shared the post writes,

"This terrible accident happened along Nkpor Enugu Expressway close to Tarzan junction earlier yesterday been 27/2/2017,my dear friends I pray that accident will never be our potion this year Amen."
This is Tarzan junction at Nkpor Anambra state
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by geraob1: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

We don't tell God when to avert accidents, we let His be done and hope it's for the best. The Uyo worshipers who died in the building collapse accident might be living with God in his abode as we speak (well, I don't expect you to believe in spirits anyway).
You atheists are funny humans; you see people perform magic and still deny witchcraft is real.

Buildings collapsing on people is not Gods will.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by Mikocake(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
that must be in Anambra cos there is no where like nkpor enugu in enugu.....thank God no life was lost
we have nkpor in abakpa where scrap is sold..next time verify before assuming
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by chosenboy777(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

that's sad. . .i hate reading bad news about enugu
thats not enugu, fom the description, it is located in enugu/onitsha expressway in onitsha, anambra state.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by diportivo: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
So it was Tarzan's animals that caused it right?

Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrickGetSize:

We don't tell God when to avert accidents, we let His be done and hope it's for the best. The Uyo worshipers who died in the building collapse accident might be living with God in his abode as we speak (well, I don't expect you to believe in spirits anyway).
You atheists are funny humans; you see people perform magic and still deny witchcraft is real.
Are you a christain at all?
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by slysteel: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
This Op is just a dumbo,he doesn't even know his left from right and an admin brought this to the front page?
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

You re an outright fool! Sheeple you re!

You inherited religion and know nothing about it! Prove me wrong, am all ears.

A God in the middle east is what u claim as God and his void, empty and baseless.

You inherited it and little can u say to stand by it.

Hello, your religion is a colonization tool, go read about it
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Tell me a magic christianity has done without voodoo. Wake-up man! It was imported and forced on you to believe. Your ancestors were forced to believe in it.

Read about it!

Jesus never knew you existed in Nigeria.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by mekani(m): 3:22am On Mar 02, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/01/terrible-motor-accident-around-tarzan-junction-in-enugu-photos/

This accident happened in Enugu a few days ago. A Honda and a trailer were involved in a nasty collision. No life was reportedly lost as at the time of going to press, but there is no doubt it is a terrible occurrence in the coal city of Enugu. The Facebook user who shared the post writes,

"This terrible accident happened along Nkpor Enugu Expressway close to Tarzan junction earlier yesterday been 27/2/2017,my dear friends I pray that accident will never be our potion this year Amen."
Op you well so? You said Honda while we are seeing Toyota.
Re: Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Tarzan junction is now in Enugu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Ravages Imo, Orsu Obodo, Oguta. 60 Homes Submerged (photos) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Blue Line Rail Project (Videos) / Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.