Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him (776 Views)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him by justjify(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
A youthful Lusaka couple of Misisi compound in Lusaka
has welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their family , Mr
Fabio Phiri a Taxi Driver and his wife Priscilla Phiri a Maid
at China Engineering and Construction limited have thanked
God for blessing them with a beautiful baby boy .

" I love my son , he is a blessing to me , because of him I
have been forced to even work hard in life so that I can
always provide for him , he is a big boy now and is 6
months old , I named him after myself because he looks
exactly like I do especially when I was a baby like him , his
name is Fabio Ji Wu Phiri, the Ji Wu is a name we gave to
him after my wife's former boss mr Ji Wu Young a Chinese
engineer who was working at China Engineering and
Construction limited , he helped us a lot when my wife was
pregnant and has been very supportive to our family and
the baby , even after he left Zambia , he still sends money
to help us with up keep so the only way we could
appreciate him is by giving some of his names to our son "
Mr Fabio Phiri narrated.

His wife Priscilla said she was grateful to God for giving her
a beautiful and healthy baby boy " am very happy for this
gift of a beautiful baby boy , I love him so much and I am
thankful to God for giving him to me " she said.

http://www.chiddysblog.com/2017/02/taxi-driver-welcomes-baby-with-wife-who.html?m=1

Re: Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him by dee02(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Smh cry cry cry
Re: Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him by egopersonified(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
as in? how?
Re: Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Nice.

Good to know a woman can get away with Away match and it's obvious result in Africa. cheesy

The husband na real MVP.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To You Unstable Power Supply / We Know Him When He Was Struggling Now He Has Forgotten Us / Nigeria:How To Get The Best Nanny For You Kids- A Step By Step Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.