Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Actress Regina Chukwu Shows Woman How To Use intimacy gadgets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Chukwu Shows Woman How To Use intimacy gadgets (1616 Views)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Chukwu Shows Woman How To Use intimacy gadgets by splendid22(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yoruba actress, Regina Chukwu has been posting pictures from her yet to be released film, Bridal Shower.

In one of the videos posted on social media, the light skinned actress shows off her raunchy side by telling a lady how to use dildos to pleasure herself. She goes about it seductively making you believe she actually uses it too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRGkPXThWGp/?taken-by=thenewsgurung

Re: Actress Regina Chukwu Shows Woman How To Use intimacy gadgets by Annie939(f): 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
she look good

(1) (Reply)

'timi Dakolo Is Cheating On His Wife, I Know His Sidechic''- Twitter User / Jayz Threatens Kanye West: I Will End Your Career If You Ever Mention Yvie Again / #bbnaija: Female Housemates Filmed Their Shower Hour This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.