Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal (53244 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Real Madrid Lead Europe With € 305m Spending In 2019 Summer Transfer Window / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by phyllosilicate(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
kkkp:
its completely false.. he used DAT story to get visa and all that.. I have facts
Very true.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by toshmann(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
NameChecker:
Victor Moses = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Europe -> Over 100,000 Pounds weekly
Odion Ighalo = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Asia -> 190,000 Pounds Weekly

grin grin grin and by extension the highest paid nigerian soccer player (ighalo)

But I love Victor Moses; when the enemies of progress killed his parents in the name of religion, little did anyone know what plans had for the little boy. Another example of why people should never commit suicide, no matter what. Bc no one knows tomorrow.

#WhoKnowsTomorrow

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by NameChecker: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
toshmann:

grin grin grin and by extension the highest paid nigerian soccer player (ighalo)

But I love Victor Moses; when the enemies of progress killed his parents in the name of religion, little did anyone know what plans had for the little boy. Another example of why people should never commit suicide, no matter what. Bc no one knows tomorrow.

#WhoKnowsTomorrow

True Talk
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by dennisworld1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
na was over 60milloion a week
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by whitley(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
upon dey killed his parent in the north some years back,moral lesson destiny can be delayed but can never be changed
Lol,killed his parent keh? Well I guess money can make a parent agree they where killed....victor moses mom and dad live in GRA benin and his Brothers too,his sister got married last year here in benin...that was just a story to avoid deportation buh hey if he says dey are dead,who am I to say otherwise
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
robosky02:
Victor Moses becomes highest-paid Nigerian footballer in Europe with new Chelsea deal

Nigerian forward and Chelsea wing-back, Victor Moses on Wednesday penned a new deal with the Blues reportedly worth over 100, 000 pounds a week.

By this he becomes the highest paid Nigerian player in Europe.

The 26-year-old former Wigan Athletic player has established himself as a regular in the side this season, playing an integral role in the club’s pursuit of silverware under Italian gaffer, Antonio Conte.

The two-year extension deal will see him stay at Stamford Bridge until 2021.

He said after signing the contract, “I feel very excited. I’m delighted to be here for another few years now and to sign a new deal. Now it’s time to concentrate on the team and keep working hard to make sure we win games and try to win the Premier League this season.

“We’re having a great season, I’m enjoying my football and we have a good manager here that has given every single one of us confidence. I just want to keep on enjoying it and working hard for the team.”

Also Chelsea’s Technical Director, Michael Emenalo, noted, “We are extremely pleased Victor has chosen to extend his contract with us. He is enjoying an excellent season and, under Antonio’s leadership, has proved to be an important member of the squad.

“This new contract is testament to Victor’s hard work and dedication to succeed at Chelsea and we believe he will be a big part of our future success.”

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/01/victor-moses-becomes-highest-paid-nigerian-footballer-europe-new-chelsea-deal/
His new weekly salary is 75k and not over 100k as u reported. Stop giving out false information that may lead to his kidnap when returns to the country.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by MutantMetahuman: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
mile12crises:
Igbos everywhere...
when did moses become igbo?

I will slap your flat head.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Phi001(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
when did moses become igbo?

I will slap your flat head.
Na igbo guy he be...
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
NameChecker:
Victor Moses = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Europe -> Over 100,000 Pounds weekly
Odion Ighalo = Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer in Asia -> 190,000 Pounds Weekly

Correction... Odion Ighalo is presently the highest paid Nigerian football in the world.

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by NameChecker: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
gbosaa:

Correction... Odion Ighalo is presently the highest paid Nigerian football in the world.

Imagine 190,000k * #500 per week
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Kakamorufu(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
mile12crises:
Igbos everywhere...
hes not igbo
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by MutantMetahuman: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Phi001:
Na igbo guy he be...
na you make him ibo?
Moses is edo boy
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ayusco85(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kaxmytex:
100K is too small compare to what he is doing at chelsea presently

You think say na Nigerian money wey no get value?

And what is he doing in Chelsea that has not been done before.

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
jasawa:
You must be ass hole where are you when someone posted the story on nairaland that moses parent are alive in Benin. And you are claiming that thay were killed in the north? U WAKA
u re hopeless
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ciouxox(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
NameChecker:

I believe both are from Edo State?
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
whitley:
Lol,killed his parent keh? Well I guess money can make a parent agree they where killed....victor moses mom and dad live in GRA benin and his Brothers too,his sister got married last year here in benin...that was just a story to avoid deportation buh hey if he says dey are dead,who am I to say otherwise
hey bro I don't think one can joke abt his/ her parent been killed
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
And one NPFL club wanted to pay me N70,000 per month.. And expected me to accept the contract.. undecided
excuse me Sir, Good evenning, How much are you now Paid in your Present club?
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
And one NPFL club wanted to pay me N70,000 per month.. And expected me to accept the contract.. undecided

On your way to the top, don't expect to start big. Victor Moses didn't start up with £100k. He started small and all these is a testament of his hard work and dedication.

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
whitley:
My Brother this your revelation dey very Hard to Believe ooo but i have a feeling that you are saying the truth
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by timidapsin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
excuse me Sir, Good evenning, How much are you now Paid in your Present club?
hello sir, Good evening... Even if I am not paid in my current club, I have bigger plans bro... Even if they offer me 120k per month I might not still stay... My dreams are bigger than me.. And money can't change it...
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ehispapa(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
upon dey killed his parent in the north some years back,moral lesson destiny can be delayed but can never be changed

na you kill him papa? abeg no talk this rubbish for Benin o
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by ehispapa(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
hey bro I don't think one can joke abt his/ her parent been killed

his parents are alive and well. i know his family in Benin. that was just his story to get asylum in UK.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by seangy4konji: 8:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
And some brainless fools especially the dumb ladies be blaming ttt for denying his family say ontop money.

Victor weh deny him family say boko Alfa dn kill dem now deh collect 100k£ per week when you be deh dere deh no fit send 20 k to your papa upon d Nigeria go better u deh weh God go catch ufor there.

Ride on victor. Wether papa die or alive. Na u deh enjoy your bentleys now and papa weh die deh chop better pounded yam and egusi for Gra Benin

Mumu people.

Who family epp
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by masseratti: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
mile12crises:
Igbos everywhere...
lol,victor moses is not Igbo but bini boy.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
put me on na, i the find oppurtunity like that o.. If good at 5 and 10
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by yinkslinks(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's better u do mmm. Looooooool
timidapsin:
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by XaintJoel20: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

Please don't believe that lie. Meet me in Benin let mW show you Moses father around Circular Road.

That was a lie from Victor Moses in order to get asylum in the UK.
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Codes151(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Cheap pay for a player that deserves alot! Minus costa, Kante, willan, Pedro, who else's should be better paid!!? Than this guy!? Useless club
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by dennisworld1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Codes151:
Cheap pay for a player that deserves alot! Minus costa, Kante, willan, Pedro, who else's should be better paid!!? Than this guy!? Useless club
did u call hazard, and fabrigas
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
abhosts:
In the UK, about half of his wages would go on Taxes alone.
True
His net pay would be £50,000/week. That is still a lot. In Naira, that is equal to N30 million per week after taxes shocked
Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by iyke2ken(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

if only you knew the truth...lol....I hear his parents are not really dead.

Re: Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal by SirGoldEjike(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
timidapsin:
hello sir, Good evening... Even if I am not paid in my current club, I have bigger plans bro... Even if they offer me 120k per month I might not still stay... My dreams are bigger than me.. And money can't change it...
Ok Sir Its well, Pursue You Dreams Bro, now am motivated by your story! A man with clear Visions and Goal who knows where he is Going to isnt distracted, Amen to your Plans Bro

Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON