Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen (875 Views)

Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen by nairaland94(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kenyan man has shocked a court in Bungoma , when he admitted to defiling a domestic animal.
The young man identified as Kevin Simiyi, was arrested after he was caught red-handed committing the unusual act on Friday, February 24, 2017, by the hen's owner, Judith Nasimiyu.
Meanwhile, when the young man appeared before Magistrate Stephen Mogute at the Bungoma court Monday. He pleaded guilty to the charge, saying he was despised by women because he was poor.
In his own words he said; “Your Honour, I was caught defiling the hen by its owner. I fear approaching women because of the high level of poverty and I feel women are very expensive. Yes, I did it”.
It was also heard in court that the hen died from exhaustion while the veterinary officers were searching for evidence.
According to Nairobi News, the magistrate ordered the accused to be remanded at Bungoma GK prison until March 2 when the court will deliver its verdict.

*SOURCE*
http://www.nigeriainfo.fm/ph/all-news/item/4826-man-shocks-court-for-admitting-having-sex-with-hen

Re: Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen by olayinks007(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well am nt surprise so far is Kenya. undecided
Re: Man Shocks Court For Admitting Having Sex With Hen by koolet: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na anything he fit do with him chicken as long him no steal am

(1) (Reply)

UK Election- Check Out Funny Parties And Funny Contestants / Bermuda Becomes First Country In The World To Repeal Same Sex Marriage / New South African President Wants To Seize Land From White Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.