Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures (19286 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
By TonyeBarcanista

I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

The Failure Called Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

[img]https://3.bp..com/-niTpaQiZxB8/WJ7iTK_4E2I/AAAAAAAAma0/8uLwL4REUXQoD19MUAVj-iyR8Re1qK77gCLcB/s1600/osinbajo-sad.jpg[/img]
Shared on Palmchat

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by gratiaeo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
APC has nothing to offer. The only difference I saw is that osibanjo will run all inclusive government on like buhari

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am observing
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
zionmade:
Guy i neva knew u were dat senseless
Same here!

MODIFIED:
I can't remember asking anyone to like me at anytime except my lady cheesy

To those that don't like me, please I understand that it is your right. You can't keep telling me in every thread even when I didn't ask you nor ever pleaded with you. We should learn to grow up with our age.

To those that like me irrespective of political inclination TWALE for you all!!!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Ratello: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tonye what do you expect from a Tinubu's stooge I am sure he is thinking of another tax avenue while looking away from the people's standard if living which as I type is at its lowest ebb.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ideykwum: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
By TonyeBarcanista

I have read several reports from different quarters about the ratings of Vice President Yemi osinbajo, who at present is acting in place of the indefinite absentee President Muhammadu Buhari. I have watched and read several paid promoters of Yemi Osinbajo, hyping him on social, broadcast and print media like he has done anything different from the failed moves of his boss since coming to power.

For avoidance of doubt, I am in complete agreement with Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina when he opined that there is nothing like Yemi Osinbajo administration, the VeePee is only performing his job as part of the Buhari administration that was sworn-in in 2015. As the number 2 man in the government, he is constitutionally empowered to act in place of his boss during the latters absence.

The Failure Called Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Back to the issue at hand, Nigerians will agree with me that Professor Osinbajo has been a core member and leader of the economic management team since inception of this administration. He is also the Chairman of both the National Economic Council and the National Planning Commission- by virtue of his office as Vice President of Nigeria. The point is that Professor Yemi Osinbajo has always been the key man in all economic policies of the federal government since May 29, 2015. What did we get? Recession!

In sane societies, VeePee Yemi Osinbajo, finance minister Kemi Adeosun, CBN Governor Godwin Emefielle and the Budget/National Planning minister Udo Udoma would have long tendered their resignation for driving Nigeria into her worst economic state since the amalgamation in 1914. Unfortunately, we have a sit tight tradition in Nigeria where failures believe they have right to remain in position of authority for eternity.

It is a shame that Nigeria’s economy under the watch of Yemi Osinbajo shrank to the point of achieving negative GDP growth for the first time since the 90s, doubled inflation rate and unprecedented depreciation of the naira, which led to untold hardship to Nigerians. The monetary policies of the CBN are more like a kindergarten idea, while the fiscal policies of the government are clueless and directionless.

It is on record that as the leader of Nigeria Ecomonic Management team, Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit a Naira at 420 to the Dollar in the parallel market. He inherited a Naira that traded at 220 to the Dollar in the parallel market as at May 29, 2015 from the former Economic Management Team. The official rate of the Naira before Yemi Osinbajo took charge of management of the Economy was 198/$, but he has taken it to $305. He did not inherit an economy whose annual GDP shrank at -2%, he inherited an economy that experienced positive growth. Yemi Osinbajo did not inherit an Economy with inflation rate of 18.72%, he inherited an economy with inflation rate of 9.6% but he pushed it to 18.72%.

Nigeria Economy has NEVER bled like it is experiencing under the management of Osinbajo. Though we thank God that the Naira in the parallel market has crashed to 415 to the Dollar, but we are not impressed. It is not worth celebrating because we were better off prior to the coming of Osinbajo.

I understand that some sponsored media personalities have been trying so hard to insult the collective sensibilities of Nigerians by giving credit to VeePee Yemi Osinbajo over the gradual rise of the Naira against the Dollar in the parallel market, but Nigerians cannot be fooled to cheer a man that supervised the calamity of the economy from what it was to what it is today.

For the fact that we always blame President Buhari for the calamities that befell the economy (as head of the administration) doesn’t mean that we will exclude those in charge of the management of the economy of their share.

The Buhari led APC administration, which Yemi Osinbajo is a key player has failed Nigeria, especially our economy. We cannot afford them beyond 2019 irrespective of whether it is Buhari or the acting Osinbajo. Both are one and the same, both are flops.

I appeal to Nigerians not to be swayed by accepting below par administration of Buhari/Osinbajo. By the grace of God, a better and credible candidate shall be presented to takeover government and deliver this country from the woes that Buhari/Osinbajo led APC administration has put us.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

[img]https://3.bp..com/-niTpaQiZxB8/WJ7iTK_4E2I/AAAAAAAAma0/8uLwL4REUXQoD19MUAVj-iyR8Re1qK77gCLcB/s1600/osinbajo-sad.jpg[/img]
Shared on Palmchat

Much as I don't like the OP, this is the incontrovertible truth!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by omofunaab(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
@Op Na IPOB members go handle you grin grin grin

Modified :

The op is just being divisive, he wants yorubas to take the bait and start defending osibanjo or compare him with buhari.

Both buhari and Osibanjo are part of the same government, we will praise them for their success and scold them for their failures.

Yorubas don't do that "Our pickin " " Our daughter " nonsense. When obasanjo was the president, yorubas were his greatest critics. We won't hesitate to vote out PMB and PYO in 2019, if they fail to deliver .

You can call it treachery or anything you want to call it. .we don't support people blindly here.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
So says PDP mouthpiece.

Common sense has really suffered on this forum, walahi!

OP, better close shop and go home. Nobody is buying your filth today.

Oh BTW, how much were you paid for this hatchet job?

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ratello:
Tonye what do you expect from a Tinubu's stooge I am sure he is thinking of another tax avenue while looking away from the people's standard if living which as I type is at its lowest ebb.
Don't mind him. He better start preparing to resume his law practice in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ioannes:
So says PDP mouthpiece.

Common sense has really suffered on this forum, walahi!

OP, better close shop and go home. Nobody is buying your filth today.
But you just bought it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by AceRoyal: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Osinbanjo has been the head of PMB's economic recovery team since the inception of this administration.
Things have been going south,then some few days that the president is away things starts getting better.
Does that mean Osibanjo has been somehow sabotaging this government and is now acting effective just to appeal to the masses?#JustThinkingOutLoud.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by la1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
obfuscation of facts...you try to be clever by half when you highlight only the effects and leave out the cause of how we landed in this mess to begin with... the stats you listed although true,.is presented in such a way as to deny the fact that the horse had since bolted from the stables and the current admin is basically on a rescue/recovery mission...only those who started watching the movie halfway in would be moved by your play here... the rest of us know better.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
But you just bought it

Just like I thought, no sense at all.

How did I buy your bullcrap story?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
ideykwum:

Much as I don't like the OP, this is the incontrovertible truth!!!
Thumbs Up Nevertheless cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
This attempt by a known mercenary to rubbish Osinbanjo should be disregarded and left for LAWMA to pack ..this OP is known for his pettiness and jealousy to people that are are rising to the next level

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by yorhmienerd(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Do PDP think they can come into power in 2019

Dream on!

Inasmuch I loathe APC, but PDP? That will never be an option at least for the next 16years.

As for Tonye, we know this is a lame attempt in shoving himself into the ass of the "choppers" while he's is an upcoming "CHOPPEE"- does that ring a bell?

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
la1:
obfuscation of facts...you try to be clever by half when you highlight only the effects and leave out the cause of how we landed in this mess to begin with... the stats you listed although true,.is presented in such a way as to deny the fact that the horse had since bolted from the stables and the current admin is basically on a rescue/recovery mission...only those who started watching the movie halfway in would be moved by your play here... the rest of us know better.
So many words but zero substance. If you say the stats are truth (which they are), how else do you expect it to be presented? You want me to blame a "certain" ijaw guy? grin

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ShaqFu: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'll be back to deal with this..
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by tomakint: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Take this from me, let dollar crash to N150 and oil jump to $180 per barrel this rudderless government will still be an epic failure. Why? They are more interested in robbing from the poor to cater for the rich before you question me, check out the budget size of political appointees salaries and remuneration packages plus the spending allowances allotted to Aso Rock under Bubu. Especially when you hear that trillions of naira have been recovered from looters and are kept in TSA yet they want to borrow while Nigerians are dying daily because of hunger.

On a lighter note, Osinbajo is a better choice to that Vuhari by far but my problem with Osinbajo is the unholy romance he has with Tinubu (one of Nigeria's corrupt politician ever)!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:
Take this from me, let dollar crash to N150 and oil jump to $180 per barrel this rudderless government will still be an epic failure. Why? They are more interested in robbing from the poor to cater for the rich before you question me, check out the budget size of political appointees salaries and remuneration packages plus the spending allowances allotted to Aso Rock under Bubu. Especially when you hear that trillions of naira have been recovered from looters and are kept in TSA yet they want to borrow while Nigerians are dying daily because of hunger.
This government failed from the first day of taking office.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Dcomrade(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
On point!!!! People be praising Osinbajo for reasons I don't know. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by yorhmienerd(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:
And how much was alloted to ASO ROCK under PDP?

Your self made "HERO" had the chance to make things right, but what did he to? STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ShaqFu: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
tomakint:
Take this from me, let dollar crash to N150 and oil jump to $180 per barrel this rudderless government will still be an epic failure. Why? They are more interested in robbing from the poor to cater for the rich before you question me, check out the budget size of political appointees salaries and remuneration packages plus the spending allowances allotted to Aso Rock under Bubu.Especially when you hear that trillions of naira have been recovered from looters and are kept in TSA yet they want to borrow while Nigerians are dying daily because of hunger.
Pardon me. I'm yet to read barcanista's usual half truth and false hood.

So the emoboldedned just started with this government? Is that what you're telling me?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by cremedelacreme: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Watch how this thread started by an Ijaw man will denigrate to Igbos Vs Yorubas throwing insults with careless abandon. angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by ShaqFu: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
yorhmienerd:
And how much was alloted to ASO ROCK under PDP?

Your self made "HERO" had the chance to make things right, but what did he to? STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
I'm sure he wasn't born when GEJ was allocating 3 billion for his break fast. (I stand corrected). grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by SuperPanther: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tonyebarcanista, no one takes you serious anymore.

You're the most unstable character on nairaland.

I will not be surprised if you open another thread next week praising Osinbajo to high heavens.

Please have some shame.

Anywhere Belle face no good oo.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nukualofa: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by CyberWolf: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
OP is a notorious "protection seeker" so, I don't take him serious.. Offer him protection Now and watch him sing for you grin grin grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Watch how this thread started by an Ijaw man will denigrate to Igbos Vs Yorubas throwing insults with careless abandon. angry
I don't think I mentioned tribe in the original post.

or am I missing something?
Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nukualofa: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Watch how this thread started by an Ijaw man will denigrate to Igbos Vs Yorubas throwing insults with carel abandon. angry
That's what make politics section interesting
grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures by Nukualofa: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
CyberWolf:
The is notorious "protection seeker" so, I don't take him serious.. Offer him protection Now and watch him sing for you grin grin grin
omenkalives should come and carry his friend

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. / Zamfara APC Expels Marafa, Yari’s Deputy / NIMC: We Have Registered 900 Repentant Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.