Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian (886 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian by dreylistick(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dear Mavrodians,

Let the truth be told, to my better known and understanding of the new era of MMM platform. I must tell the populace that its the new way of merriment for those that will be coming to the system afresh because any dine use as spare money to venture at moment will surely be getting help of and 30% interest. Even above all my millions on the system that is yet to get help of still I can tell you assertedly that the system has back on track.

And to us with 2016mavro, lots of message on the sky on how to get your 2016mavro by pH token and anytime you want to get help part of your money will be paid as well. I must tell you its absolutely truth but some account still lingering while they can only get help of the exact amount used to pH. Right? Definitely, this issue is not yet generalized because its only account that's has been systemized that is favorable to get part of their 2016mavro.

I think this should not make another false acquisition again about the platform since things are getting better..PH and GH in process...But the truth that I must you that need to be told is that, the only key to get your 2016mavro Is by Providing help, and after redeemed the pledge do not get help make sure your 30days counts from the day the payee confirmed your payment. I must tell you at the exact 30days of confirmation not the date you pledge. Your 2016mavro will be paid even in huge amount...

But if you think you cannot wait, kindly continue with the way of providing help and getting help till the programmers finish their job, the only left undone now is the implementation of how we can all get help of our 2016mavro with the percentage without waiting for any 30days of confirmation....

This right up is just coming from my own observation and just to update those that may still be doubting the system.

Shalom...!!!

Am an ordinary member of the platform oooo

(c) Captain_Dreylistick 08168722360

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
So after pH to get part of 2016 mavro we need to wait for a month before withdraw?
Re: Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian by KenzOfficial(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2017
kayusekay:
So after pH to get part of 2016 mavro we need to wait for a month before withdraw?
Yeah
Re: Open Letter To All Mmm Participant Mavrodian by Xsem(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2017
;MMM is papa the papa aND the best

(1) (Reply)

Fast Cash Group / How To Invest $1000 Online And Make At Least $200 Weekly / Free Fast Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.