Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (56762 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
angry angry angry sad IPOB UNITED IN CRIME. Pour acid on them.Kill them all
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Gerarahiamen dirty girl..which yeye attention where you looking for?you just using that as an excuse to cover your fuckup..nobody in his or her right mind will joke with death like you did so you weren't trying to fool anyone,you were just being your usual olosho self and it backfired..I pity your guy...

Just look at the person talking about taking things online seriously?smh..I pity you,you just gave people a bad impression about you,your boss could be on NL,or even your pastor so I'll advice you to thread carefully online..the Internet never forgets.

For your mind now u tink u ve just made sense pls swerve
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
pweetixandy:
amen!! you too, gan die
[/s] I will continue to flog you until your brain is normal, now fu..ck off and buzz off angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Pecca: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
galaxi:
its unfortunate that two of the people on on that image are victim of circumstance,the are second hand phone dealers that only bought the man's phone!

God have mercy!
VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE my foot!!! They act as a fence to thieves. And being a fence is a crime in itself because it encourages crime in every society.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
yes. I am

Hmm then stop yapping about falling in love with someone you've never met just because he keeps dreads,how do you know he wasn't aware it was a stolen phone? undecided

Stop swallowing panadol for another person headache and face front..if he is innocent he will be set free so let the police do their job and in the meantime you try and find someone else to love..someone you ACTUALLY know angry
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
My friend, those who kill should also be killed, no need for any useless law that will allow them to be free and kill others , even some state in AMERICA allows the death penalty, Nigeria should also kill them once they are found guilty, l have no pity for heartless criminals angry angry
Revend King still languishing despite the death sentence hand down by the court.. yet the governor's had not deem it fit to give finally approval
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kill them all
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
VulgarLee:
too bad
just look at dia flat heads angry
dem no get flat head.

God will punish dem and their likes. Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ymarts: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
innocent until proven guilty! shut up!!! and get out!!!!! I'm in a bad mood already
With all due respect, u sound so shameless. On a public forum, don't u have home training

Girls like u are the girls who date armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists and rapists in the name of "he's cute", and plz how is this criminal u are drolling for handsome abeg, because he's carrying draidlocks makes him so handsome for u to ignore the heartbreaking crime being discussed

I am sure cutier guys than him must have approached u but pride and marine spirit controlling u and your likes didn't allow u give them a chance of friendship but here u are disgracing yourself over a criminal (accused or not).

You should be getting angry he's involved directly or indirectly in the killing of an innocent man, a father, brother, husband, uncle and breadwinner to many.

Ladies of 21st century are becoming so disgusting and disgraceful, gosh!!!‎

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Revend King still languishing despite the death sentence hand down by the court.. yet the governor's had not deem it fit to give finally approval
He will be killed eventually, watch and see sad
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ymarts:
With all due respect, u sound so shameless. On a public forum, don't u have home training

Girls like u are the girls who date armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists and rapists in the name of "he's cute", and plz how is this criminal u are drolling for handsome abeg

I am sure cutier guys than him must have approached u but pride and marine spirit didn't allow u give them a chance of friendship but here u are disgracing yourself over a criminal (accused or not).

You should be getting angry he's involved directly or indirectly in the killing of an innocent man, a father, brother, husband, uncle and breadwinner to many.

God bless you for this post, she is silly and a dunce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Lerato12: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
What are they waiting for? die by fire smiley
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ayhorpharms: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Believe sincerely, igbo people can go to any lent or do anything including killing their fellow rich friends for money at the end they will say he is into business in Lagos or Abj

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by figure007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Alagbada1:
Big boys in the day but Evil boys at night.. can someone get me lethal injection pls?
uhnuhn...lethal injection is too harsh... Just strip them naked,,tie both hands and legs and unleash like 10 Rottweilers to feed on them....and let them die a slow and painful death.... What do you think
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ymarts: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:

For your mind now u tink u ve just made sense pls swerve
‎Your first comment on this thread was so disgraceful and shameful to say, whether u just typed it or not, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

It's so shameful what modern civilization has turned our Nigerian ladies, so shameful and heartbreaking.

Go to higher institutions, girls happily date cultists, armed robbers, killers, kidnappers and form like they don't know but they all know what their boyfriends do but are blinded by marine spirit of lust controlling their cheap/loose bodies.

I weep for most modern Nigerian girls, it's so shameful, shame de catch me for una.

On a public forum, Naija is going down daily, ladies no longer have pride nor shame, sighs‎

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Hmm then stop yapping about falling in love with someone you've never met just because he keeps dreads,how do you know he wasn't aware it was a stolen phone? undecided

Stop swallowing panadol for another person headache and face front..if he is innocent he will be set free so let the police do their job and in the meantime you try and find someone else to love..someone you ACTUALLY know angry
talk about taking panadol for another person's headache? so when you go to buy a used phone, the seller actually goes like "oga, this phone wen you wan buy na tief them tief am o"? abi? he is innocent of course, but you and I know how bad the justice system in Nigeria is. I believe in my heart and in my soul that he is innocent because he's is too handsome to have killed someone. besides, people who know him have commented on this thread and told us how he just got entangled in this mess by buying the stolen phone unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
ymarts:

Girls like u are the girls who date armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists and rapists in the name of "he's cute", and plz how is this criminal u are drolling for handsome abeg, because he's carrying draidlocks makes him so handsome for u to ignore the heartbreaking crime being discussed

I am sure cutier guys than him must have approached u but pride and marine spirit controlling u and your likes didn't allow u give them a chance of friendship but here u are disgracing yourself over a criminal (accused or not).

ahahahahahahah lmao! guy you are so funny. my dear, it is ur sisters that have marine spirit. lol. I'm angry a fine, innocent young man has been dragged into this by the real perpetrators of the crime. innocent fine boy went to buy stolen phone without knowing. Rip to the deceased, and to his sister who accused his wife of being behind his death, hope you see ur life now?
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
ymarts:
‎Your first comment on this thread was so disgraceful and shameful to say, whether u just typed it or not, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

It's so shameful what modern civilization has turned our Nigerian ladies, so shameful and heartbreaking.

Go to higher institutions, girls happily date cultists, armed robbers, killers, kidnappers and form like they don't know but they all know what their boyfriends do but are blinded by marine spirit of lust controlling their cheap/loose bodies.

I weep for most modern Nigerian girls, it's so shameful, shame de catch me for una.

On a public forum, Naija is going down daily, ladies no longer have pride nor shame, sighs‎
Well said cool
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
omofunaab:
Evil people
These Igbos even kill their own , Them go finish themselves for Biafra o

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
u11ae1013:
buhaaaaaari
Instead of calling at the Names of those your flat head brothers you call Buhari.Are you well?
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
talk about taking panadol for another person's headache? so when you go to buy a used phone, the seller actually goes like "oga, this phone wen you wan buy na tief them tief am o"? abi? he is innocent of course, but you and I know how bad the justice system in Nigeria is. I believe in my heart and in my soul that he is innocent because he's is too handsome to have killed someone. besides, people who know him have commented on this thread and told us how he just got entangled in this mess by buying the stolen phone unknowingly

Ha..are you for real?wow you sound really innocent and with very little experience in life,my dear you are a female,I am a male so I know what I'm talking about lol..I'm not sure you have entered the university no offence because if you have then you'll at least know that innocent fine boy look doesn't guarantee he is not the devil's 1st son.

When I was in the university I had a lot of friends who where cultists and some of them where from very rich homes and really handsome aje kids but mehnn their hearts where something else.

Yes some buyers tell their customers that the goods where stolen,it happens everyday,people buy stollen things,stolen weapons,stollen gadgets,stolen cars etc..and they will have friends that they will tell o boy this package na racket o so know as you de use am,guys do it always,even women too but like I said you have not had a lot of exposure,you still be good pikin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Lataability(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
please let's campaign for his release..his name is #Onyekachi Kelvin Nwoke#
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Ha..are you for real?wow you sound really innocent and with very little experience in life,my dear you are a female,I am a male so I know what I'm talking about lol..I'm not sure you have entered the university no offence because if you have then you'll at least know that innocent fine boy look doesn't guarantee he is not the devil's 1st son.

When I was in the university I had a lot of friends who where cultists and some of them where from very rich homes and really handsome aje kids but mehnn their hearts where something else.

Yes some buyers tell their customers that the goods where stolen,it happens everyday,people buy stollen things,stolen weapons,stollen gadgets,stolen cars etc..and they will have friends that they will tell o boy this package na racket o so know as you de use am,guys do it always,even women too but like I said you have not had a lot of exposure,you still be good pikin
but I love him and I know he's innocent, why dont y'all understand that??
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
ymarts:

My brother just ignore that dirty girl..I ignored her because I can't relate with a dirty dunce,she is not even worth the stress at all..if you see her pic you'll will understand why she be as she be..but she don run change her pic..someone who claims to be looking for attention then why she run change dp when matter hot for her?some girls are just so shameless.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Lataability(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
# please let's campaign for his release..his name is #Onyekachi Kelvin Nwoke##
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Lataability(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
# please let's campaign for his release..his name is #Onyekachi Kelvin Nwoke
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
but I love him and I know he's innocent, why dont y'all understand that??

Are you guys in a relationship?abi the relationship is in your head alone?jowett old are you sef? Lol cos obviously you don't know the meaning of love..oya go to bed it's way past your bedtime,go o or I'll call that guy that has been chasing you with koboko since grin Angelicbeing where you dey biko

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Are you guys in a relationship?abi the relationship is in your head alone?jowett old are you sef? Lol cos obviously you don't know the meaning of love..oya go to bed it's way past your bedtime,go o or I'll call that guy that has been chasing you with koboko since grin Angelicbeing where you dey biko
l am here with the koboko, let me flog sense into her head sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by MARYAPAGU: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-killers-of-american-soldier/
hand over these flat headed Igbos to dj trump...gbam
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
@OP is he a soldier or a cop? I thought US soldiers wear dog tags not cop badge? undecided

I am not understanding here oo
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good die young... #wickedworld
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahahah, l will continue to flog her until her brain is upgraded imagine the nonsense she is spewing from her mouth, we are talking about a dead man and the mofo is talking about love, grin grin
LOOL mehhn, u just made my day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.