Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) (50605 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Army Set To Detonate An Expired Bomb In Army Barrack Onitsha / Boko Haram Gave Me N200 To Detonate Explosive - Teenage Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Islie: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
A teenager, Amina Yusuf, paraded by the military on Wednesday in Maiduguri said she failed to detonate her explosive because she did not subscribe to Boko Haram ideology.

The 17-year-old told newsmen in Maiduguri that she was abducted five years ago, alongside her parents, in Madagali in Adamawa, after a terror attack on the village.

“I was abducted alongside my parents in Madagali in Adamawa after the terrorists attacked our village. We were taken to a camp in the bush where we were forcefully indoctrinated by the group,” she said.

The suspected suicide bomber alleged that her parents were killed after they had refused to be indoctrinated.

“My parents were executed because they did not join the group.

“I was married off to a Boko Haram militant with whom I lived in the camp,” she said.

“One day I was asked to wear the bombs. I was brought to Maiduguri with an instruction that I detonate the bomb where there is a large crowd of people,” the teenager added.

She said that she declined to detonate the explosive because she did not want to die.

“They said I should press the button but I refused and allowed security men to capture me alive.
“My four siblings are still with the terrorists in the camp,” Yusuf said.

Maj.- Gen. Lucky Irabor the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole had presented her along with two unindentified girls to newsmen during a weekly briefing in Maiduguri.

http://thenationonlineng.net/refused-detonate-explosive-female-bomber/

Pic credits: http://www.tori.ng/news/55189/teenager-boko-haram-member-arrested-in-borno-revea.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by DaniDani(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chai! Wickedness has finished the world. These boko haram are worst than devil.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you Holy Spirit for taking control

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
DaniDani:
Chai! Wickedness has finished. These boko haram are worst than devil.
Honestly! Those guys are mean

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
God bless u for not taking the lives of many

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by 0ubenji(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Honestly! Those guys are mean
not mean but infinitely stupid...nd selfish
They re afraid to die for a cause they took upon demsefs by choice..
If they r so fanatical on d ideology..why not strap demsefs up instead nd press the buttons..
So dey knw life is sweet baa?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by kuuljay(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
Waiting for the children of ate from the sun to call this fake grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
But why the bokoharam ogas no dey undergo suicide mission if them wan make heaven?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nogodye(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's the Lord's doing!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Blessed are you among all that have passed through hell and still carried out their enforced missions.

May God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by greatgod2012(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
It is well!

The girl should lead the security men that captured her to where the boko haram boys are so that they will all be severely dealt with!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Fweshspice(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
savage
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
These boko haram members are demons wearing human skin.
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Shebi she surrendered willingly

Who is the cow holding her forming commando?

18 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nixiepie(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
But this people no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Boko is evil
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by vedaxcool(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Love Machine:
But why the bokoharam ogas no dey undergo suicide mission if them wan make heaven?

The same reason cownu onikuje of kuje prison won't send his family members to protest for beerfraud. ... Life too sweet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by veekid(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017

thank you

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by DozieInc(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Boko Haram is cursed
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
give her sugarcane to smoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by dinocy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmm. lives has been saved.
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Mopolchi: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
See as life dey sweet this Boko Haram? You for blow na make you enjoy the blast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by chemberlin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't want to believe this story, I hv seen thus picture early last year

6 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Blue3k(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great news hopefully she can give information to help capture more of these savages.
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by begwong: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why showing her to journalist when boko Haram have journalist crew. They may end up wiping her siblings now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Olukat(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmmm..Do they have camp anywhere? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
kuuljay:
Waiting for the children of ate from the sun to call this fake grin

Na so person dey take find trouble oh, shey un na don see am

Job 5:12 says "He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise".
That's the handwork of GOD and not of man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Keenysbojan(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
again!!! Haa

Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
0ubenji:
not mean but infinitely stupid...nd selfish
They re afraid to die for a cause they took upon demsefs by choice..
If they r so fanatical on d ideology..why not strap demsefs up instead nd press the buttons..
So dey knw life is sweet baa?

My brother who no like better thing.
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by mightyhazel: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hmmm!

Thank God for her life o

Na so we for take dey see dis hand wen person hold so as a seperate entity from the rest (equally dismembered) body.

Seriously I no understand wetin dey propel dese ppl 2 splinter themselves with bombs.

Meanwhile all dese terrorists dey resemble demselves sha!
Re: Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) by wtfCode: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
See story undecided undecided
I mean,how the hell did I become a nigerian undecided undecided undecided sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Boko Haram: What A Retired General Told Me About ‘defeat Claims’ – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.