Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking (81237 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by PrettyCrystal: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pictured is Gbenga Aruleba, the anchor of Focus Nigeria on AIT -has become a subject of an online discussion after dressing in this garment like a woman. His friend, Emeka Oparah, shared the photograph on Facebook and captioned it: Man caught in maternity ward....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/gbenga-aruleba-see-how-ait.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by PrettyCrystal: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by forreelinc(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin he's sexy and he knows it
#NoHomo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol dis man has gone nuts

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by cobadit(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
So ooooo
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by midehi2(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
it looks nice on him, wish all men can be wearing buba and wrapper...hehehehehe grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by decatalyst(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wawuuuu! cry

Nah so e dey start ooo...he even dey smile join!

Somebody call yaba left, now!

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Sweetnik22(f): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
He's testing hw woman's cloth will look on him cheesy it fits him tho

Mama iyabo I dey trowey salute grin

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by RobbStark(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
If you see his left ear, then it is real. But for me, I think this is foto........

where are the mods wen you need them?

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by NedStark: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
RobbStark:
If you see his left ear, then it is real.
But for me, I think this is foto........

where are the mods wen you need them?

Hello my son. Greetings from the Winterfell burial vault.

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
midehi2:
it looks nice on him, wish all men can be wearing buba and wrapper...hehehehehe
grin
If wishes were horses.

Buhari would be sitting comfortably in Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Ohammadike: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
angry

28 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by squarelead(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
All I can see is a photoshop photo, abi na only Me see am

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by TeamSimple(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
This is what happens when you meet with Fayose too often .If I lie ask Lere
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by felixomor: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Photo shop...

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by encryptjay(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
NedStark:

In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon, first of his name, king of the Andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm, I Eddard of the House Stark , Lord of Winterfell, and warden of the North, sentence you to die.

To the topic, poor photo shop.

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
JUST DOING IT FOR FUN AT IS OFFICE MAY BE

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by OgatheTop: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
He is a fool then
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by dinocy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmmmm. end time
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Opakan2: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na Dokpesi gay partner

see as the mumu sef pose
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by begwong: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
midehi2:
it looks nice on him, wish all men can be wearing buba and wrapper...hehehehehe
grin
Just as una dey wear jeans trousers ba
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by beetown(m): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Afonjas and misbehavior be like 5&6... abeg who get that Jacob Zuma meme angry

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by RobbStark(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
NedStark:

Greetings father. I finally meet you.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Ekponoimo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked the caption and the post are in contrary. Op hope u didn't tk any ....?
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by rattlesnake(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
i gbadun this negro
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Missmossy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kikiki it fits him grin very amusing though.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by CplusJason: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good to see him happy again.

Dokpesi, you've some questions to answer.

Lara Owoye-Wise

Gbenga

Senami. cool
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Blurryface(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anybody that can't recognise that this is a poorly executed photoshop will not recognize his own father.

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
derenle and bobrisky get hope were dis one dey
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Nuesbab: 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
I just hope its not the death of his daughter that is turning him to this
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking by Onyeoguego: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.