Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Problem Of The Black Community - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Problem Of The Black Community (464 Views)

What Is The Contribution Of The Black Man To The World? / Why Is "Lesbianism" Growing In Popularity In The "Black Community"? / Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of The Black Community by Martinez19(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
A look at our world today shows that many things are not right with the black society. After a careful analysis, I concluded that the problem lies in mentality and character of the blacks. It should be noted that some blacks are exceptions to this conclusion but the same can't be said for most.

MENTALITY
The mentality of the blacks is materialistic. The ultimate aim of a black man is to have money, build a great house, have a car, marry, have kids and see them through school. These are not bad but the way it is being priotised is sickening. These things are the foundation of our competition, jealousy, pride and wickedness towards one another. This is definitely not a civilized mentality.

With this mentality, we forgo the development of our society and the pursuit of knowledge and intellectual stuffs. Schools in a black community are only used as an intellectual means to give you money to fulfill the desires which are a result of our mentality. Money determines who we make friends with and who we respect. More saddening is that people will go any length to acquire the things I mentioned.

Why kill yourself if you can't have a child when there are children in orphanage homes? This would not be if our society was our priority. Some couples will willing undergo fasting and praying for 21 days to get a child when there are children in orphanage homes. It is not bad to have your child but you shouldn't kill yourself if you're childless.

CHARACTER
The blacks are wicked, jealous, proud, and betrayers to one another. The enemy of a black man is a fellow black man. That enemy could be a family member, relative or stranger. I can't imagine any wickedness that surpasses that of the blacks.

Two women are friends today and because one is getting married to a rich handsome man, jealousy starts. The one that is single can frame up her friend, seduce the man, ruin the marriage or at worse kill her friend.

Two men are friends today and suddenly one becomes rich then jealousy starts and wickedness. The poor friend is jealous and secretly wishes his friend ill luck. He might seek to pull his friends success by any means. Who knows if the rich friend is happy that his friend is poor and begging from him and he wants it to remain like that?

A man's children are scumbags and his brother's children are successful jealousy starts. A typical black man wants to reign alone like a king among other blacks but in his hard times, he wants everyone to suffer with him. The so called love they show for their children is not love but the greed for their children to be useful so they don't be a laughing stock in the community. See parents' reaction when their children fail exams or can't live up to there expectations and you tell me if it is greed or not.

A white man insults and hate a black, it is called racism but when Igbos and afonjas are at each others throat, it is called what? I would stop here, contribute your ideas on where we got it wrong and how we can change things.
Re: The Problem Of The Black Community by taofeek11(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
True talk, I hope oneday it will stop.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Remains Leader Of All Obas In Yoruba Land-oba Adedapo Fires Oba Akinruntan / The Importance Of Women's Sexual Confidence / Why You Should Not Join The Ipob Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.