Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

For Christians Everywhere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christians Everywhere (267 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Christians Everywhere by christainslove: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
God revealed something to me. Jesus said it is not all those who call him Lord Lord that will enter the Kingdom of heaven but those who do the will of the father in heaven. Christians are the ones who call Jesus Lord so it means that it is not all Christians who will enter the Kingdom of heaven but those who do the will of the father in heaven.
Do you know how to do God will? The bible says ask and it shall be given you. You can ask and receive the grace to do the will of the father in heaven. Then you will be among the Christians who will enter the Kingdom of heaven.
Do you know how to resist temptation? You do what Jesus did when Satan tempted him. He resisted with the word of God.
What if you are tempted by pride- You say-Pride goes before a fall.
You are tempted by fear-You say – God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
You are tempted to not have confidence-You say-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
The Bible says to take up the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.
Another important thing is to be merciful. Be kind in thought, word or deed. The bible says-Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Remember the parable of the Good Samaritan where the Good Samaritan was merciful. Jesus said we should go and do likewise.

We can ask God for some things together.
IN JESUS NAME-
Thank you Father, for your love and mercy. Father, please grant us the grace to do your will, and help us to be merciful to others. Please grant us the desires of our heart.
In Jesus Name. Amen.

The bible says –Whatsoever you do to the least of my brethren that you do unto me. So, please pass this news to everyone.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Perfect Stop Criticizing Men Of God-actor Maduagwu Tells Freeze / Eliminate Stress And Fill Your Life With God's Best / Is Sunday The Christian Sabbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.