Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

100% Pure Honey - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 100% Pure Honey (515 Views)

Pure Honey For Sale@ Wholesales And Retails / 100% Pure Straight-from-the-combs Natural Honey / Pure Honey From My Personal Hives For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Honey by Godinmercy: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
This honey is extracted from a raw honey comb which is not burnt in the process of collecting the honey comb. It does not contain addictive, it does not contain preservative, it does not ferment, also it does not expires. It is healthy and the nutrients are 100% intact. Call: 08036181265.

Re: 100% Pure Honey by koma1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
This days most honey sellers claim it's original but after buying you will discover it's not pure. How can you prove that yours is different? Did you extract it your self or bought from vendors? Your location and how much for a bottle?
Re: 100% Pure Honey by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2017
koma1:
This days most honey sellers claim it's original but after buying you will discover it's not pure. How can you prove that yours is different? Did your extract it your self or bought from vendors? Your location and how much for a bottle?

I cldnt have said it better,just to be sure am getting the pure honey I had to beg my father in-law who is from Benue and also lives there to help me bring,and he's a farmer as well.though haven't received it yet cos he sends yam and other things,he says he's workers are on the farm.only that I can trust

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission Admission!!! / The Effect Of Water In The Body System / Vendor Caught Sprinkling Urine On His Cucumbers, Mob Forces Him To Drink It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.